Author Topic: Scooter is back together!!!!!! Kit installed!!!!!!!  (Read 1936 times)

Kimcofan

• View Profile
Scooter is back together!!!!!! Kit installed!!!!!!!
« on: January 24, 2010, 10:10:01 PM »
Well I put everything back together minus the plastic and seat.  I was working on it at a friends house and forgot my key at home.  Im not going to be able to get back over there till tommrow to see if it works, (the ball and chain wasnt too happy i was working on my scoot all weekend) Just need to put some oil in it and HOPEFULLY it will start right up!!!!!
Wish me luck :-\

Shaka

• View Profile
Re: Scooter is back together!!!!!! Kit installed!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:22:32 PM »
Good luck, I hope it starts right up for you!  Just remember to do some plug chops to check your jetting! ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »
Witch one will start right up? The "ball, and chain" or the scoot.?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

topaz6turbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 10:56:18 AM »
Cmon, stop holding ut on us. Switch it off and give us an update!! Im dying to hear how it hs come p, and how it has changed from factory! I mustadmit I have been tossing up buying a 50cc 2 stroke just for the ease and fun of tweaking it up! Keep us posted!
Holty

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
...yup..and now the real fun begins....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Kimcofan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 03:35:14 AM »
No start today gonna have to re time it I believe thats the problem, cant be anything else because i pretty much just rebuilt the motor, all lines are in correct places i still havent hooked up my exaust maybe thats it but i doubt it because i sprayed starter fluid in the carb should have kicked over for a few sec's w/ starter fluid.  Ill double check timing tommrow and hopefully i'll be riding once again.  Supposed to be nice tommrow too!!!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()