Author Topic: Valves? Description of 92 cc kit as well!  (Read 940 times)

Kimcofan

• View Profile
Valves? Description of 92 cc kit as well!
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:16:33 PM »
Here is the description of what the kit comes with:
92cc High Performance Cylinder Kit for 50cc GY6 139QMB Scooter Engines, by manufacturer NCY. A high quality kit that can be used to upgrade a 50cc 139QMB scooter engine to 92cc that is ideal for modern city and highway riding.

Upgrading your 50cc 139QMB has never been more convenient with this easy to install upgrade kit. This scooter upgrade kit increases your engine bore size to 92cc, or 59mm. Includes an aluminum cylinder with piston, and rings plus gaskets. You will see a direct increase in performance after installation with both enhanced low end acceleration and improved top speed.

It doesnt come with new valves but if I need them i should buy them I just need to know what size valves to put on it

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Valves? Description of 92 cc kit as well!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »
I would suggest a 70-72cc kit. They are reliable. A 92cc would require LOADS of tuning. Buy a 125cc Engine from another scoot, and save the disappointment.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Shaka

• View Profile
Re: Valves? Description of 92 cc kit as well!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 09:57:13 PM »
I would suggest a 70-72cc kit. They are reliable. A 92cc would require LOADS of tuning. Buy a 125cc Engine from another scoot, and save the disappointment.

Agreed!  I don't think an upgrade that large would be a good first time project!  Maybe, do a 72cc, learn everything you can about installing and tuning it.  Once you wear that out, then go for the larger setup/ more advanced tuning!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()