Author Topic: Custom 2007 Kymco Venox- Mini Harley  (Read 2796 times)

anton734

• Luv my Venox
    • View Profile
Custom 2007 Kymco Venox- Mini Harley
« on: January 07, 2012, 12:38:05 AM »
Bought this bike and decided to customize it and make it look like a Harley on the cheap. Tracked down most parts on Ebay and finished for under 3 k, including price of bike. I am proud of the result. Please feel free to contact me if you want to know you can how to do it. Thanks for looking..... 8)

bilyum

• Super 8 150
    • View Profile
Re: Custom 2007 Kymco Venox- Mini Harley
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:51:11 PM »
So, what do you think of the bike (aside from the mods)? I saw a used one on CL but know nothing about them.Did you buy new?
Later
bilyum

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 11:27:54 PM »
That is tooooo frigin' cool. FULL dress Kymco.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

birdmove

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 06:22:37 AM »
  I always heard good things about the Venox. Thers is a dealer in Wa. State that still has a few new ones.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »
cool does it have a stero to and big speakers.

anton734

• Luv my Venox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 05:37:07 AM »
   *Well it does not have a stereo or speakers yet but that is a possibility.
  ** If there are some new one's left you should buy one, although you could get a better deal if you buy used with low miles. Mine had 2800 miles and came with many extra's. Such as the hookup with switch for a Tom Tom GPS (bought a used 3rd generation for $25), new battery, a mounted Memphis shade windshield, xenon alarm, battery float charger with clip into bike, chain lube, a modified exhaust, dual helmet Kurkalan helmet locks, different saddle bags, tank bag, CD owner's manual, helmet cable, extra bulbs and a can of fuel stabilizer. I paid his asking price of $2325 and had him deliver it to me in NY from CT, then drove him home and got the clean title and two sets of keys.
***Glad you like it, it really turns heads now. Will up load newer pictures because she is even more customized. The cool thing is I did it all myself scoping out he best deals and spent only about 5 bills.
**** The yellow one on CL was also on Ebay (where I found most all of my mods) and was a steal and a deal. You should have bought it. It was from NJ. I simply LUV my Venox and really lucked out because I did the research after I bought. Tested well, but did not buy new. Bought via Paypal from a u tube video clip. Thanks for the interest and feedback...  :D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()