Author Topic: My new People 250S  (Read 2465 times)

skypup

• View Profile
My new People 250S
« on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »
This is a test. Here is a pic of my new 09' 250S.

kawzak

• View Profile
Re: My new People 250S
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:04 AM »
Hey! great looking scooter! I have a red 2008-is yours metalic metalflake? Really comes alive in the sunlight! Enjoy your ride!.

skypup

• View Profile
Re: My new People 250S
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 02:27:44 AM »
Thanks! It's in the shop :o I just got it after moving up from a 150 which I bought in June. I have been riding for many years. My first scooter was a 1953 Cushman which I bought in 1966 for $80. My wife just passed her MC license about a month ago.  We both had 150's and have been having a lot of fun. We decided on 250's and I got the People 250S first (yes, it is red metal flake and looks great in the sun, it really sparkles). My wife started riding my scooter and was doing well. The wider stance was a little difficult for her stopping and starting. At a T intersection she lost control in a left turn and hit the curb, bending my spindle. She started looking into the Grand Vista's and our shop called and said they got an 08' with 1000 miles in a trade. We bought that and she is really happy now. She feels really comfortable on it and is riding it to work daily. I've been riding it evenings and to tell you the truth I love it. It corners well, is agile and comfortable. Can't wait to get mine back and start riding again.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()