Author Topic: Drive wheel idling and moving at 2,000 with no throttle while on center stand  (Read 2725 times)

ClayMation

• View Profile
Do you have the Integra 750 in the US?
Same engine as the Vultus but more motorcycle like in handling.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/range/scooter/Integra-2016/overview.html

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

It looks like an interesting bike, but a top speed of 103 mph? That's not that much top end for a 750. I think the vultus is a bit better at top speed of around 112 mph.

My dream would be to get something like the Aprilia SRV 850 with its 75 hp and top speed of 127 MPH. That would really excite me.

jeeves

• Dubrovnik, Croatia
    • View Profile
I also have a Kawasaki KLV1000. It's basically a rebadged Suzuki V-Strom 1000.
V2, 98hp.
Sometimes I ride with friends, one of which has a Honda NC750 DCT. Same engine as the Integra.
Up to around (140km) 90mph he has no problems keeping up. The Honda DCT are very well though out machines.
Top speed doesn't have a significant value in everyday driving, acceleration and handling does.
My bike can go up to 200kmh (125mph), but I'm not comfortable at speeds above 160kmh, even on freeways, but to each his own, good luck with your new ride!

Agility City 125

ClayMation

• View Profile
I also have a Kawasaki KLV1000. It's basically a rebadged Suzuki V-Strom 1000.
V2, 98hp.
Sometimes I ride with friends, one of which has a Honda NC750 DCT. Same engine as the Integra.
Up to around (140km) 90mph he has no problems keeping up. The Honda DCT are very well though out machines.
Top speed doesn't have a significant value in everyday driving, acceleration and handling does.
My bike can go up to 200kmh (125mph), but I'm not comfortable at speeds above 160kmh, even on freeways, but to each his own, good luck with your new ride!

The first two bikes you mention do not seem to have automatic transmission.

The main place top speed is of value to me is on the California freeways that I drive on every single day.

I need the ability to get out of a jam quick, quicker is better if someone is tailgating me at 90 mph in the "fast Lane" and I need to get away from them faster than they can pursue me.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()