Author Topic: Kymco Super 9 Ac big bore project  (Read 381 times)

WichitaKymco9

• View Profile
Kymco Super 9 Ac big bore project
« on: August 24, 2017, 04:27:05 AM »
Ok.  Hi.  I am new to this forum.  I am also new to the whole scooter world but I thought I would give it a try.  I have a Kymco Super 9 AC SF10E.  I put a 70 cc big bore kit, technigas exhaust, 19 mm arreche carb, and a pod air filter.  I got rid of the oil injection system.  Manual choke.  Naraku racing coil.  Currently #95 main jet and a #20 slow jet.  I am having problems.  I was able to get it started and drove for about 10 minutes.  I was trying to get it warm, break it in, get to idle so I could adjust idle and idle/air.  It did idle though it was set high.  I brought the idle down, it shut off.  I haven't been able to get this thing started back up since.  I am also hearing a loud ping or bang like someone's throwing a rock or metal ball at the block.  This sound occurs after trying to kick start the motor about 5 to 10 times.  The bike ran great when I took it around the block.  I ran at half throttle to about 3/4 throttle and a short time at wot.  I'm baffle and hoping that something is not damaged in the crank case.  Any advise would be great, what do I look for?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()