General > Kymco News

New MXU 465 ATV

(1/1)

Neil955i:
Looks fun!

https://twitter.com/kymcouk/status/1640292797277257728?s=61&t=KqojDAYGdDx7UHPj_3rvoQ

Stig / Major Tom:
We seem to average about 1.5 children/teens killed on one of those every year in this county.
Flipping them forward - head-on collisions in the dark, etc., etc.
Maybe if they were governed to a max of 9mph.

I think I mentioned on here that a young guy overtook me over double yellow lines - in the dark - NO lights on his 4 wheeler - had to be going 45 on that dark city street. He was standing in it.
Saw same guy racing in the dark down the sidewalk a few nights later.

I suspect my local dealer sells more of those than scooters.

Stig

Iahawk:
ATVs / UTVs are really the only Kymcos my local dealer stocks...I'm certain they far outsell scooters

Neil955i:

--- Quote from: Stig / Major Tom on March 29, 2023, 04:54:40 PM ---We seem to average about 1.5 children/teens killed on one of those every year in this county.
Flipping them forward - head-on collisions in the dark, etc., etc.
Maybe if they were governed to a max of 9mph.

I think I mentioned on here that a young guy overtook me over double yellow lines - in the dark - NO lights on his 4 wheeler - had to be going 45 on that dark city street. He was standing in it.
Saw same guy racing in the dark down the sidewalk a few nights later.

I suspect my local dealer sells more of those than scooters.

Stig

--- End quote ---

Maybe not so many deaths here Stig, but yes, we do get them.

Stig / Major Tom:
They certainly look like they'd be useful and fun to own .....for hunters, farmers, ranchers.....or just for goofing out doors.
But that short wheelbase is a ticking trip to the E.R. for those of little imagination.

IS it true, as I've read - that more WWII American officers were killed in Jeep accidents, than by enemy fire?

Stig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version