General > Kymco News

Contacting Kymco USA

(1/4) > >>

smoral12:
Do anyone knows if Kymco USA is out of business. I have tried to contact them via e-mail and phone with no response. Anyone knows how to contact them?

rjs987:
Have you seen this page on their website? It's a link at the very bottom of the web pages.
https://kymcousa.com/contact/

Early last year I was able to contact them and corresponded with a service technical lead at the HQ. After several messages enabling me to gather information for my local dealer they told me they really prefer I not directly contact them since they should only be talking with dealers. There may have been a change to that when I was told this.

smoral12:
Thank you for your reply. I bought a new 2022 Kymco People S 150i abs and did not have the Hand Guards. I made the dealer aware and they said they were going to e-mail Kymco USA to get the handguards. I checked with them and they said that Kymco is not responding to ther e-mails? Its been now a few months since I made the purchase and no Hand Guards. I don't know if Kymco is not responding or the dealer rep is giving me the run around. In any case I have tried from that link on their website to contact them and so far no response. Any recommendation? Thank you!!

Sergio
USCG retired

rjs987:
Maybe a phone call.
I think I remember having to email them using that contact page more than once to finally get a reply and then I got the email of someone there to talk to. It was maybe a month later and I had sent several emails with various requests for info that they finally told me I really should be going through the dealer. My last few emails to KymcoUSA were actually answered by my dealer after HQ referred the answer to my query to the dealer to pass on to me instead of directly back to me. My dealer is a good one and they were able to talk to the same contact as I did and got results. There was never any bad vibe from anyone but just a redirect to the right channels. But I do know that some dealers really don't do much to help.

Stig / Major Tom:
I guess dealer can't swap guards onto your scoot from another People S on the floor?
My Honda dealer did that when it was needed with my Forza.

did dealer break them, or leave them in the box?

And, yeah - factory support in this country isn't what we'd like to see.
Stig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version