General > Kymco News

2023 Kymco USA

(1/11) > >>

NorWeWa:
I check once in awhile to see if the Kymco USA is showing what they plan on selling here as 2023's. So far the only 2023 model is the Super 8 150. Unchanged from 2022. Personally I'm hoping for one of their smaller models the People S 200, or the Agility 200 or the KRV 180. 

Art 

Mancashire:
Doesn’t that mean that the Super 8 is the only new model to date and that 2022 versions of other scooters will still be sold?

NorWeWa:
Just my guess, not knowing much about the Quad sales, but like Honda, scooters are not keeping the business going, it's Quads.  Also the warehouse may have prior year models that they would like to see sold.

Art 

Iahawk:
I think we see this pretty regularly from Kymco (and other bike manufacturers), they slow roll out the new models as they sell down the previous year's stock.  I recall looking at Kymco's site last year at this time and very few 'new' models were listed. Give it some time and they'll have the full line available for sale.

NorWeWa:
Kymco USA added a M/Y 2023 AK 550 today. Looks like a carry over, with a price increase. 

Art 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version