Author Topic: 2015 Like 200i Anniversary edition in NJ Sell or trade for Downtown 300i  (Read 868 times)

NJrider

• View Profile
Hi All,
Selling my 2015 Like 200i Anniversary edition.  It has the under seat storage bag, chrome guards, and windshield.  Valve clearance checked and adjusted and oil changed.  It runs great and has under 500 miles on it.  Have not had any time to ride it lately and thinking it should go to someone who can enjoy it.  Asking $2700 or reasonable offer.  Bike is in Bergen County NJ.

I am open to a trade deal for a Downtown 300i to replace the Like and my motorcycle.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:14:33 AM by NJrider »

Redk

• View Profile
Re: Feeler, 2015 Like 200i Anniversary edition in NJ
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:48:43 PM »
It looks quite nice !
Should sell quickly, this time of year.
If you put a price on it.

I look for motivated sellers, or those who have simply thrown in the towel and abandoned interest.
If I can't get a great deal, I'll stay home.

You can avoid cash buyers like me, and Looky-Lou's by asking a reasonable price for your scooter.  :-)
Do Not allow anyone to test ride it without their cash money in your hand.
redk

NJrider

• View Profile
Re: 2015 Like 200i Anniversary edition in NJ
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:10:23 AM »
It looks quite nice !
Should sell quickly, this time of year.
If you put a price on it.

I look for motivated sellers, or those who have simply thrown in the towel and abandoned interest.
If I can't get a great deal, I'll stay home.

You can avoid cash buyers like me, and Looky-Lou's by asking a reasonable price for your scooter.  :-)
Do Not allow anyone to test ride it without their cash money in your hand.
redk

Thanks for the Tips Redk, I figure I would ask $2700 or a reasonable offer since it was almost $3000 ($2799 plus freight and prep) new plus the accessories

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()