Author Topic: Better than OEM mirrors  (Read 1651 times)

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
Re: Better than OEM mirrors
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 05:00:19 AM »
Prices all over the place. Not a bad looking mirror.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »
There are a lot of mirrors out there, maybe even a few as good as the stock mirrors...but for those who find the stock mirrors too short on their scooter ....there are only a few that mount in the same place on the bike and are longer to provide a better view UP IN THE LINE of vision of a tall rider. I, for one do not want to drop my eyes so far down to find the mirror. I have long mirrors, placed up and forward to be in my normal line of vision while riding. The mirrors I posted supply good rear vision and suit my needs.
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 12:05:18 AM »
Could have swore the link I provided the price was $19.99, dunno what happened. That $120 price is just crazy. Anyways I like rectangular mirrors vs just round. I think they give you more area to view. But this is a fact, the OEMs gotta go for safety. Majority of the view is my shoulders, I'm not a huge person at 5'-11" but dang.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 12:51:39 AM »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()