Author Topic: Foot peg riser?  (Read 182 times)

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
Foot peg riser?
« on: July 01, 2022, 03:40:03 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm wanting to change out my foot pegs and would them a littler higher. Any suggestions on where to look for something like this? I've been searching but nothing much has come up unless I have a Harley. Ideally I'm looking to raise the peg a couple inches and provide an angle for the passengers foot to rest on.I'v seen lowering kits and those are really close but I hesitate because I'm not sure a regular male end will fit in the same spot the regular one is. Make sense? The bolt hole on the peg style seems to be about 7mm on the original one and a 8 or 10 on what I'm seeing online. The picture is an adapter I've seen but the bolt looks to be way too big for the fit on the Like. what do you all think? 
TJ

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Foot peg riser?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 10:36:40 AM »
To understand, you want to raise the passenger footpegs for a shorter passenger?

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
Re: Foot peg riser?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 11:54:07 PM »
To understand, you want to raise the passenger footpegs for a shorter passenger?

Stig

Yes correct. If I can't do that easily then I'll have to get some with rubber on them for the grip at least I think.
TJ

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()