Author Topic: possible buyer  (Read 1989 times)

fartmiester

• View Profile
possible buyer
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
hi everyone, planning to go look at kymco scooters saturday may 24 .shop is expecting a delivery on friday and they will call with what comes in. won't make the trip if they don't have what i want.i am interested in the grandvista or the people 250s any and all  input appreciated .my biggest problem is i have to drive about 1 1/2  hr.to check them out.theres  just  not anything other than honda  1hr drive, in my area  . thanks ,scott

fmath1937

• View Profile
Re: possible buyer
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »
I have a GV 2008 with 350 miles on it and not a mark or bruse for sale in Charlevoix Michigan.  Moving out of state and need to sell.  Not sure where you are located.  Scooter is white, and asking $3500.  Fred

Travis

• View Profile
    • Travis's Blog Site
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »
I have a GV 2008 with 350 miles on it and not a mark or bruse for sale in Charlevoix Michigan.  Moving out of state and need to sell.  Not sure where you are located.  Scooter is white, and asking $3500.  Fred

You are getting sick of Michigan too??  I moved from that state almost 2 yrs ago.   Weather is great down here in Florida :)
People S200, Modulating Headlights, Brake Flasher, LED Tail Lights,  Click Picture to see additional photos.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »

fmath, i added a For Sale section at the bottom of the forum.  Feel free to post this there if still available.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()