Author Topic: If I die all of a sudden, look to the north.  (Read 5771 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
If I die all of a sudden, look to the north.
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:37:41 PM »
http://news.yahoo.co...-095518100.html

Anyone care to comment?

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: If I die all of a sudden, look to the north.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 07:36:49 PM »
I have a hosts file that won't view that link. What is the story, and I'll try to look it up direct.

It wouldn't be this ... would it?

Quote Reuters:
DALLAS (Reuters) - In the Dallas community of Vickery Meadow, a cultural polyglot where about three dozen languages are spoken, the one word on everyone's lips is "Ebola."

On Sunday, a group of blighted apartments in a section of the neighborhood favored by West African immigrants was shaken by screams as one family saw a recently arrived relative being carted away in an ambulance.

The man, identified by Liberian authorities as Thomas Eric Duncan, was the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. He was last seen by neighbors in the parking lot vomiting on the street.

"I heard about Ebola on the news, but I didn't know it was right here," said Juan Pablo Escalante, 43, who is from Mexico.

There is little indication a visitor to the community had been infected with a disease that has killed more than 3,000 people in West Africa, in the worst Ebola outbreak on record.

"There's no notes on the doors. No one came to talk to us. I picked up my kids from school down the street and found out it was this close," Escalante said on Wednesday.

On Thursday, maintenance workers using high-pressure water were scrubbing the parking lot in front of the building where the patient had been carted off by ambulance. The scent of bleach could be detected in the air.

Dallas County said it would put "boots on the ground" to monitor those who may have been exposed. In Vickery Meadow, residents worried if that would be enough to prevent an outbreak at what has been dubbed "ground zero" for Ebola in the United States. Vickery Meadow is home to about 25,000 people and more than 30 languages are spoken among immigrants who have come to Dallas because it has one of the country's better job markets and relatively inexpensive property.

Now that Ebola is here, they have the authority to detain/imprison ANYONE THEY CHOOSE!
See what you all think now. The proof is in the pudding.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 09:58:45 PM »
If I have it right the President of Argentina (woman) said that if I should die all of a sudden, don't look to the mid east, look to the north as in the USA as the cause of my death.

If I can get the story I'll post it.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
The US is on a mad dash to control all of north America. I haven't read the article yet but will.

Tie this revelation in with Ecuador's dollar/digital curency + Panama + Mexico + Chile Columbia + El Salvador all that's left are Peru/Argentina/Brazil.
Brazil is a B.R.I.C nation so they are spoken for but I'm sure we will trade off three dictators, and a few planes full of weapons for them.
Canada already belongs to us no matter what they think.We say jump, and they comply.

Welll I can't wait to read the story.

Ps... Coincidence that Ebola is in Texas?? I think not. Trans Texas Corridor baby. If you want to plant a seed you do it in the heart of the farm. It's here!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 11:08:28 AM »
Just read that article.
I guess I am closer to a "Taxi Driver" type than I thought.

If China ruled that the US had to repay bonds to them BEFORE we could pay any internal debts...We would call it an aggravation toward war, or an attempt to infiltrate / collapse American finances.

We can do this to Argentina tho cause it's just Argentina. They let a chick rule the country... Ha Ha.
(sarcasm don't cha know) Although none of my three wives could even manage a Christmas club account.
Sparkly things or squirrels distracted them.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 03:28:51 PM »
f*** man this makes me ashamed to be an "American".
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 10:13:49 PM »
LEAVE :)

Sam 8)
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »
LEAVE :)

Sam 8)

I dedicating the remainder of my life to just that. (I realize that was to B&L) I'm sending for him as soon as I'm out. New Zealand needs qualified scooter mechanics don't cha know...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 01:07:03 AM »
I dedicating the remainder of my life to just that. (I realize that was to B&L) I'm sending for him as soon as I'm out. New Zealand needs qualified scooter mechanics don't cha know...

I'm telling you "Z", NZ ain't the answer, they are as controlled as the US, You've got a better shot in Brazil.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 01:23:48 AM »
or the islands...  ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 02:39:18 AM »
Brazil sounded attractive only in Florianópolis. Honestly a guy w/ my attitude?

The first 130.00 China made hair drier (8 bucks here) would land me in prison there. Malaysia, Viet Nam, and Singapore are all on the list. The Philippines are also an option but with both China, and the US ploying for control...
I think NZ is so far removed that time would be a benefit there.
If sh** hits the fan globally at least a person stands a chance to make a mad dash.

It's a tough call. I need a population friendly country, that also is conducive to water sports. The ball park plan (for now) is NZ , and manufacture in Viet Nam. I'd actually prefer living in Nam but there is no exposure for water sport based industries. The PLUS side is you can live like a king there, and immigration is Much easier. NZ wants to see big $$$'s but they do offer tax incentives for foreign companies looking to get established there.

I still need to learn more.

For everyone that looks at these posts with more than a grain of skepticism I have two questions...

How many of you believe human life "Could" have began somewhere else (besides Earth)?
How many of you believe there is no "Power elite" plan to control the Earth?

To me just saying these things sounds nutz but I believe The first is more possible than not, and the second is happening.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:42:24 AM by zombie »

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 04:59:39 AM »
You and I don't need to earn more $$$$ Sir...  A nice rocking chair, a big screen tv, some rum on a nice beach house would do just fine.... and the water's fiiiine...  8) 8) 8)

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 11:37:12 AM »
"How many of you believe human life "Could" have began somewhere else (besides Earth)?
How many of you believe there is no "Power elite" plan to control the Earth?"

Being a Christian, I believe the biblical account of GODS creation of the Earth.

I don't believe in a "power elite" plan because man is just to stupid to carry out long term conspiracies.

Having at one time been a top level Freemason, that has all of the degrees from Blue Lodge, Scottish rite and York rites and other affiliated branches and being the Lodge education  and public relations officer for several Lodges, I was constantly amazed at the real negative press that the Lodge received from historically uneducated private citizens and journalist who continue to say that amongst other things, that Freemason want to or do control the world, want a new world order and want to eliminate organized religion etc-etc. What a load of poop but it does make good fiction in the conspiracies world.

Honestly, most Masons would have a hard time figuring out their own paychecks if there was overtime:)  I called Lodge meetings a gathering of mostly old men, to eat dinner, have a boring meeting and then go about their mundane lives.

There are only STATE Grand Lodges and there is no real communication except ceremonial ones.

Rule the world! Run the world! Most can't even spell conspiracy:)

I bring this up to show the nonsense and paranoia prevalent in the masses.

A person can't run away from life.

Sam:)
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
No dis-respect at all Porkie. re: Masons... Not every member of every organization is aware of everything that organization is doing.
I have no insights into what role the Free Masons play in politics/religion but if you are not a Christian, you can not join. That I do know.
The 33'rd Masons do have their own secrets.(as you well must know).

As far as humans not being capable of long term conspiracy... Rothschild's!!! Bush's!!!
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3255.htm
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x633661

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4311
http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

There are a couple hours of info there, and years of research if you follow the bread crumbs.
There are too many things happening right now to deny there is a large scale plan that does NOT include free people.

The USAF has been allowed to take over (broad term) Tates Hell State Park, and UN armored trucks/milatary tanks have been deployed to Georgia/NW Florida.
So what? you might ask??
This region is on top of one of the largest aquafers in the United States. The Floridian Aquafer!
The same hardware has been deployed to Nebraska/Kansas/Oklahoma... Guess what's there...  Ogallala Aquifer.
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22773

Then there are the amendments to BUSHJ'S orders...
http://www.infowars.com/obama-signs-executive-order-to-detain-americans-with-respiratory-illnesses/

Now any person that coughs can be detained/quarantined. Sounds more like Papa Doc or Castro would sign into law. Not the beloved leader of OUR country. Not the person assigned by us to protect us.

There is too much going on to ignore.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()