Author Topic: AdMore light bar to Piaggio  (Read 259 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
AdMore light bar to Piaggio
« on: March 03, 2019, 02:39:03 AM »
The LED light bar was installed today - before the temps take another big dive. (not good to work with plastic panels in the very cold)

Once the lights were wired inside the rear of the scooter I could put the taillight back in, and begin mounting the plate and the new top case, and then the AdMore light under the case.....easiest part of the procedure.
Hardest bit was learning how to safely remove the taillight assembly.

The posi wiring gizmos were made for a thinner set of scooter wires - but I made them work.
Did not have to drill the case to mount the light bar - used the 2 rear case mounting screws for that.

Drilled the body to the side furthest away from where my posi things were and where the big plug was.....more room for safely drilling on the off-side. Fished the wire thru a rubber grommet to waterproof the hole in the scooter body.

Very bright light bar, of course. (the Liberty has good rear turn signals - so did not wire the light bar for turn indicators) - just DRL and pulsing-to-steady brake light)
Now I am set for all those pre-sunrise rides!

Rear running lights... (added a pair of LEDs in the scooter taillight earlier today)

Come on spring!!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()