Author Topic: In order to start remove the spark plug?!  (Read 3950 times)

gosku

• Start me up!
    • View Profile
Re: In order to start remove the spark plug?!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2015, 09:08:58 AM »
Oh man I checked now my favorite website with info about films because I wanted to find the name of a similar zombie related film and give it to you and I discovered something fantastic - there is gonna be Dead Snow 2! It airs on 19 January  ;D

The name of a similar film is Iron Sky, it is about...well, check it out:
"When the Third Reich was in decline, most loyal Nazis were sent to the Moon. Now they are ready to return to Earth."

If you didn't find the movie you can PM me, I think I've still got it on my disc.

And now I understand what you wanted to write! "Give me a kiss" / Dieme Bougia - it is "Daj mi buzi", you were close  :D Was is the same girl that you tricked into opening glove compartment in your car several times in a row in order for the car to "magically" start up?  ;D
Kymco People S 50 2T 2008
Tecnigas Next-R Pipe
Malossi torsion controller 2512828
Malossi rollers 7g
Michelin City Grip front + Heidenau K66 rear

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 03:22:46 PM »
LOL... Different girl!! Close to the same brain case size tho. Extra small!

I found Dead Snow, and Dead Snow II. They are on KickAss torrents. Now I have to check out Iron Sky as well.

Who would ever think to write such movies??? Sounds like a Hybrid of Dom DeLuise, and David Lynch.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

gosku

• Start me up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 09:12:02 PM »
Oh, then 19th January must have been the date when they will show it at the cinemas in Poland. Thanks for tip bro, I'm seeding the movie now, gonna be a cool night  ;D

It's directed and written by Tommy Wirkola. He has worked on only a few movies. Never heard that name before. It's not you, right?  :o
Kymco People S 50 2T 2008
Tecnigas Next-R Pipe
Malossi torsion controller 2512828
Malossi rollers 7g
Michelin City Grip front + Heidenau K66 rear

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()