Author Topic: WTF ?????????????????  (Read 6492 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: WTF ?????????????????
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 12:48:55 AM »
I'm lost again... Does it stall out? Can you ride all day below 40 with no problems?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

02 zx 50 s.f.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »
Yes but it's just not the same it's like it's got the flue. while I ride the mph drops slowley but never lower than 40 but the idel is what kills me it just stays up when I let off

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 01:36:32 AM »

it's like it's got the flue

..there issa bug goin around...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 01:40:48 AM »
One of two things... Either your cable (throttle) is frayed inside the casing, and about to break. Or you have a vacuum leak in the case.
Disconnect the cable from the carb, and twist the grip to see if it is SMOOTH, and NO sticking.
Second you may have a base gasket leak from changing the head gasket. You could pull the cylinder, and change BOTH gaskets to see if that does it. DON'T just put some sealer crap on the old gasket cause it will get into your rings, and cause different problems.
Those are my ideas but I still strongly suggest a Vacuum test, and a compression test.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

02 zx 50 s.f.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
I know I have the compression fule filter just changed going to get the rollers today. My cdi is good it has light that flashes when it fires and it gets faster when I give it gas.

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 07:54:57 PM »
Always fix current issues before making further mods.
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

02 zx 50 s.f.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
So I think I found the problem the oil injection pump is loose ass hell It has a bolt on the bracket I've tightin it as much as possible. But it still moves up and down and creates a huge air leak in the case

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »
There is an "o ring" that sits on the pump. Get one at the hardware store for 25-30 cents. Even a Slightly fatter one will install. just don't go thinner.
Good catch by the way... Most people wouldn't look. Make sure to bleed the pump before starting the engine!

02 zx 50 s.f.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »
Thanks for the o ring tip. I've had the zx for about a year now it's my baby I've had it apart many times to just tweaking it as much as possabel for a stock 50 all work done by me and it's nuts. My bro has a people 50 his girl has a people 50 his friend has people 50 as well as 2 zx another friend has a liquid cooled supa 9 all have been jetted and pipes and worked on by the same shop and none can beat me and I'm stock besides a cdi.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 03:41:08 AM »
I am the Only bbk in my 100 square mile radius. "cept for the hood in Talli. there's a couple in there.
Gets alot of attention. Every one in the county (2,200) knows my scoots.

02 zx 50 s.f.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 12:07:59 PM »
They are invading all over here in Florida I'm in st.pete and seriously every dody has at least one except the old people even some of them. Gas is high here and every thing is less than mile away so everyone has converted. We have huge scoot meets here like bike meets if not bigger.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 11:52:55 PM »
I'm out in the swamp here. Carrabelle.  I did meet another forum member in MY TOWN. It's Catman0123 or some numbers. When I told him I am Z... He got pissed, and said "That explains Everything"

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 12:48:38 AM »
...you goota baaaad name in carabell...lol...

..to much NOISE!!!...cant stand NOISE!!!!
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:31 AM »
He got pissed, and said "That explains Everything"

OOPS...... :D
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 03:06:42 AM »
If you only knew...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()