Author Topic: I love the taste of unleaded in the morning  (Read 1046 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
I love the taste of unleaded in the morning
« on: November 02, 2012, 12:51:21 AM »
With the result of the hurricane being what it is lines for gas are miles long in some cases, lucky for me I filled up all 3 cars before the storm.

This morning with the scoot being on the low side I dropped in my trusty siphan hose and sucked out some super from my Prowler, the scoot was greatful for the fil up and I was happy not to wait in any gas line!

The scoot is paying for itself in spades!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Zimmerman

• ---------
  • Northeastern Pennsyvania USA
    • View Profile
Re: I love the taste of unleaded in the morning
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:36:58 AM »
Your 'disclaimer' tag line is awesome !

Kymco Yager GT200i
Kymco People 150
Yamaha Riva 125

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 02:02:37 AM »
Good to hear you're fine 08... how's the boat?

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 03:21:58 AM »
Your 'disclaimer' tag line is awesome !

It's also supposed to say acting ability after William Shattners but I ran out of room.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 03:25:57 AM »
Good to hear you're fine 08... how's the boat?

Don't know yet, will see it Sunday for the first time. I've got a feeling it's pretty banged up though. When the surge came in if lifted off it's cinder block setting and across the yard and is now resting on a fence. Problem is when the water rose up it lifted the boat and set it back down a few times before there was enough water to move it completely. Fiberglass does not hold up well compared with cement.

I'll let you know come next Monday.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 03:31:56 AM »
Hope it's ok.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()