Author Topic: Fix-A-Flat  (Read 2970 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: Fix-A-Flat
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »
Is this thing on fire??? Get the hose! But seriously, it really does smoke after you run it for a while. Then after the smoke started rising, it quit working! I picked it up off the ground and it started running again, and then stopped, and then started running again. This went on for a while... :) Then I sent it back and purchased a VIAIR 85P and now all is good. If you...

...that was one review of this pump...lol..
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 12:58:36 AM »
 Excellent portal inflator.
I have only used this thing about three times in the few months I have had it. It has performed as well as expected. I take it with me in my motorcycle tank bag on longer trips, and having that extra security is great. I already have a battery tender connection hanging off my bike and that works great for this also. I think it is a smart buy for anyone in the market.

...aaannd another...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 12:59:58 AM »
Now residing in Las Vegas, NV I always knew I should have one of these on hand when riding solo out of town, but kind of procrastinated for way too long. Sure enough, soon after receiving this unit and while on a ride, the need arose for inflating my rear tire after plugging a nail hole. This compressor kit is the bomb and worked exactly as described. In no time, I was back on the road and can now tell you from experience that you should NEVER ride without this kit. I highly recommend this product!!

..another...

..think i might check it out!!

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 01:00:11 AM »
I saw that  :D

Amazon has an awesome return policy. They pay for return shipping if a product is defective. And it happens even with brand name products.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
that green slim stuff works good as the wheels turn it helps to balance out the wheels.
washes out good with soap and water............ I have road a scoot for 3 or more months with it in my tire befor replaceing the tire. its not a good thing to keep in a tire to long . when weather gets cold its best to have a fresh tire.slim well freeze................

ScooterBus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »
I use Ride-On tire balancer- sealant in all my scooters and bikes. It's made for bikes and it self balances the tire. This stuff has sealed about 6 out of seven tires that had nails and screws in them. The only one it didn't because the stew ripped out. When you get a nail- screw you warm the tire by riding and then you stop and pull or unscrew the screw than ride for around 10 miles. You only loose. Few PSI's and you fill it up and your done. I have used the slime portable air compressors from Wallmart and they last for about 10 Fills for $10.00.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()