Author Topic: Ohio riders still riding  (Read 983 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Ohio riders still riding
« on: October 20, 2019, 12:34:32 PM »
39°F at daybreak...but have seen 4 guys out riding this morning. Overcast --- my fav riding weather - no sun blinding, plus my hi viz really glows!😊
An old British bike with nothing in that vintage looking pipe, by the sound of it! A policeman on a HD.  Vstrom with enough Chrome bars to survive a cliff jump. Sport bike (!)...in the cold!
Etc.
Stig
...and that bearded old  Hd guy with the loud speakers#@%&
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 12:39:43 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Ohio riders still riding
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 02:49:37 PM »
Hey, up in the midwest we have to take full advantage of all riding opportunities!  I can't quite tolerate riding in the 30's..yet...but plan on getting on my bike around Noon today as we will have temps in the 50's and reaching a high of low 60's here in Iowa.

These days are becoming fewer and further apart....in fact, today will be the warmest day of the upcoming week. Gotta ride while we can.

I'm jealous of our Southern friends who can ride all year...as we shut down here from November until March.

Stay warm!
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650 - work in progress

Viper254

• Moped Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 01:21:01 PM »
39°F at daybreak...but have seen 4 guys out riding this morning. Overcast --- my fav riding weather - no sun blinding, plus my hi viz really glows!😊
An old British bike with nothing in that vintage looking pipe, by the sound of it! A policeman on a HD.  Vstrom with enough Chrome bars to survive a cliff jump. Sport bike (!)...in the cold!
Etc.
Stig
...and that bearded old  Hd guy with the loud speakers#@%&

Whenver you see a British bike, you know you'll pass it an hour later as it either spews oil or the prince of darkness strikes the electrics.
Rides;

Suzuki GW250 Inazuma (2016)
Honda C70C (red, 1983)

Neil955i

• Cheshire, UK. The older I get, the faster I was...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 11:34:46 AM »
Whenver you see a British bike, you know you'll pass it an hour later as it either spews oil or the prince of darkness strikes the electrics.

Prince of Darkness? That was Joseph Lucas wasn’t it?
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Regards & ride safe,
Neil

Current garage:  Kymco DTX360 & Triumph Street Triple 675R
Past bikes: BSA C15. Honda S/wing (GL500). Kawasaki GPz750. BMW K100RS. Kawasaki GPZ900R. Yamaha FJ1200 x2. Sprint. Triumph Daytona 900. Kawasaki ZX-7R. T595 Daytona. Kawasaki ZX-9R x2. Triumph Daytona 955i. X-Town

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()