Author Topic: Scooter keeps stalling  (Read 1660 times)

spartans96

• View Profile
Scooter keeps stalling
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:42:52 AM »
I have a 2014 Agility with around 1500 miles on it. For probably the last 500 miles, it takes around 10 min of riding before I can ride without it dying whenever I come to a stoplight. I went ahead and replaced the carb with a 19mm from www.monsterscooterparts.com and now my scooter will run for around 20 seconds and then stall out. With the new carb it is just amplifying the problem I had before. Any suggestions on what could be wrong? Thanks 

AlexisStarlyn

• View Profile
Re: Scooter keeps stalling
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:29:36 AM »
I have a 2014 Agility with around 1500 miles on it. For probably the last 500 miles, it takes around 10 min of riding before I can ride without it dying whenever I come to a stoplight. I went ahead and replaced the carb with a 19mm from www.monsterscooterparts.com and now my scooter will run for around 20 seconds and then stall out. With the new carb it is just amplifying the problem I had before. Any suggestions on what could be wrong? Thanks
Just had this exact issue!
The idle screw, adjust it (tighten it) while it's up on the highstand, the second the rear wheel starts to slowly spin, loosen the screw slowly until it stops (we're talking 16th rotation) that should fix it!

Sqk

ThehardcoreFTW

• Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 06:49:43 PM »
^ aim for about 2000rpm`s if you`ve got a rpm meter. If you can` t get her to not spin the wheel whilst the idle is very low: Check you clutch springs.

jesseg010

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 04:31:00 PM »
yup I would guess the idler screw. also since you changed the carb, double  check the  vacuum lines.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 01:01:55 AM »
Gas intake screw....turn all the way in. Then back out 2 1 /4 turns. If you need to you can turn it more but dont go bast 3 full turns.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()