Author Topic: super 2t upgearing where can i find it.  (Read 708 times)

nuggzy

• View Profile
    • photobucket
super 2t upgearing where can i find it.
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:54:17 PM »
Im looking for some taller gears for my 2013 super 8 2t  im rolling a leo vince hand made TT, pipe. , ncy trnny kit ,
17.5 mm carb.   95 main jet  ,  20mm intake ,  70cc bbk , so i got pleanty of low end hella fast only would like to get thatlil last bit outta my top end so im thinking some taller gears will do the trick ive
Already played with the rollers up and down the spectrum anybody have any leads..
2013 Super8 50 2t 
full ncy cvt kit with all the bells and whistles 1500 contra and clutch springs relocated front an back turn signals into there proper spots (the fake turn signals) looks sharp..70cc bbk , 20mm intake , 17.5mm  carb.  ,motosport  adjustable brake  handles ,cleaned up tail , leds

Chris0381

• View Profile
Re: super 2t upgearing where can i find it.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 12:42:26 PM »
I have done some research and gearing is a viable upgrade for the scooter. I came across someone who had ordered what was supposed to be an exact fit for the kymco super-8. On installation, the gears would just be off by a few thousandths causing an interference fit which is no good if he could of forced them. He sent them back for a refund.

Gearing upgrade good in theory if you can get an exact fit but I have yet to see a success story of a gearing upgrade for a super-8 with proper part numbers.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

nuggzy

• View Profile
    • photobucket
Re: super 2t upgearing where can i find it.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »
Well sh** ! I'll  keep looking there's  gotta to be something out there them guys
in thai land ride around on super 8 they prob. Figured something out they seem to have all the good stuff
2013 Super8 50 2t 
full ncy cvt kit with all the bells and whistles 1500 contra and clutch springs relocated front an back turn signals into there proper spots (the fake turn signals) looks sharp..70cc bbk , 20mm intake , 17.5mm  carb.  ,motosport  adjustable brake  handles ,cleaned up tail , leds

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()