Author Topic: PA riding weather  (Read 1477 times)

Syl

• View Profile
PA riding weather
« on: April 18, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »
One out of seven riding days so far...d_ _ _. That could be either d_ _ _   or d_ _ _ ! If we have good weather one day as said here, wait till the next day for wind, rain and or cold. By the time it all settle's down, wait another day and it will come close to getting better but heck, wait another day and the bad will start all over again! I envy those living in year-round riding weather. People ask what's the weather forcast for today, my reply, wait an hour and it will change. Meaning...if a bit of nice come's in....look-out after an hour or so! Wonder how a convertible top would work and some of that engine heat directed toward the driver would work!! In ending here, it is definetly difficult to take the scooter to work because of this screwy weather!

ScooterWolf

• View Profile
Re: PA riding weather
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »
Yesterday and today were great days for riding. My wife and I went on a morning ride through Gloucester City, only to find some parts were flooded out. We then threaded our way back, but wound up in Haddon Heights, then back to Collingswood on RT 130. Wife got pee-ed because I beat a pack of Harley riders to a red light, but seriously they were going slow -- 40 in a 55 zone. Went on a second ride through Haddonfield. Great weather. Went to Buca di Beppo in Center City Philly for dinner with my Fencing Club -- windy as hell, but still a great ride.

Today was better heading over the Ben. Less wind. Hope it doesn't rain tonight.

-Wolf

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()