Author Topic: Super 8 whining  (Read 669 times)

Gdaddy197

• View Profile
Super 8 whining
« on: April 22, 2014, 04:42:08 AM »
I've been reading all the post on here about some of the problems with the Super 8 150.......I'm confused.......It's too slow......you have to maintain it.......it's too small.....the seat isn't right......blah blah blah.....come on people. You paid under 3 grand for great transportation. Get a crotch rocket if it's not fast enough or buy a bigger bike if your to heavy . It's a scooter ! That's why we purchased one. Enjoy it for what it is.......the gas mileage.....the ease of working on it......the cheap price tag and the fact that they make sense and are flat out fun to ride......As far as I'm concerned, they Kymco super 8 150 is genius . Proud to own one.

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: Super 8 whining
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:26 AM »
Oh, I thought it's the scoot whining... Lol! 

DMblues01

• 2012 Kymco Super 8 150
    • View Profile
Re: Super 8 whining
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »
Honestly, I love my Super8.  The only problems I have had with it were due to mistakes made by my dealer's mechanic. Since I started fixing their screw ups myself, She's running great!

In fact, most of the issues I've seen posted on here have been minor quirks with simple fixes. The only major issues seem to have been poor maintenance by dealer or owner. (mostly poor dealer work from what I've seen lately!)
Roxana, IL

Yoda is my spiritual leader.
Vader is my anger management coach!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()