Scooters - 125 to 300 > LIKE 200i

LIKE running lights DIY pix

(1/3) > >>

Stig / Major Tom:
In case you want to mess with the front running lights while we wait for spring.
Pix from a DIY a few yrs ago...…

Buy better LEDs than I used here...I recommend amber lights - so they'll know you're coming at them on two wheels.

But, 5W incandescent bulbs work, too.

Stig

de dee:
 :Ddo you have a manual for your Piaggio,  I have one from E manual.,,It is very good but it is 2012 issue, and my scoot is a 2016 and I have trouble getting the right Numbers for a gas tank and the dealers service manager is not helping to much., does not speak English.,,and would you have a phone # for a rep.   in the USA, 

Stig / Major Tom:

--- Quote from: de dee on March 03, 2019, 09:09:32 PM --- :Ddo you have a manual for your Piaggio,  I have one from E manual.,,It is very good but it is 2012 issue, and my scoot is a 2016 and I have trouble getting the right Numbers for a gas tank and the dealers service manager is not helping to much., does not speak English.,,and would you have a phone # for a rep.   in the USA, 

--- End quote ---
I actually spoke with a knowledgeable (engineer?) at Piaggio USA HQ in Manhattan, NYC by phoning with a tech. question. Got the number from my owner's manual.
I don't have my manual with me at this time - but you should find one in your manual.
Stig

de dee:
i did not see it there,  so i will check again, thanks a lot,  stig.,,  the number i got in nyc.  got me some one in cal.,, 

Stig / Major Tom:

--- Quote from: de dee on March 04, 2019, 03:12:01 AM ---i did not see it there,  so i will check again, thanks a lot,  stig.,,  the number i got in nyc.  got me some one in cal.,, 

--- End quote ---
Try 877 974 2444 to talk to the folks on the 4th floor at 257 Pk Ave S, NYC -----
tell 'em Tom says 'howdy!'

Stig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version