Author Topic: Mxu 150 stalling in gear  (Read 715 times)

scubamick

• View Profile
Mxu 150 stalling in gear
« on: August 04, 2023, 04:21:45 AM »
Hi all thank you for the add,
so my issue is i have a new  mxu 150 it has around 8,000km on the clock. the last trip out it was running fine ( 30min run )
started to head off after a 1hour break and it just died in gear, started again fine, revs in neutral then died after 10meters this happen over and over, checked for lose wires.. that was ok. had to get back home so tried every time it cut out going in to neutral the engine would run, bounce the front break(right hand ) which is quite worn and it would run for 10 to 50 meters.
did this a few times then adjusted the the front break so i could ride with the break lock on managed to get home with out it stalling. question is  where to start to check fro the culprit, gear switch ? each break cut off? but runs fine in neutral....
at a loss so any help is welcome.

the ATV is 1 year old it so far has had the light control switch replaced as it burnt out and it had the gear control unit changed as it was split and had water inside.
the other thing is the ignition key sometimes is difficult to remove and the neutral light and reverse light are both on together when in neutral.

thank you for your time in advance

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()