Author Topic: Question about Jet Size for Kymco Super 8 4T  (Read 709 times)

jceppetelli

• View Profile
Question about Jet Size for Kymco Super 8 4T
« on: February 21, 2018, 06:03:37 PM »
Hi,

I've got a 2015 Kymco Super 8 4T 50cc scooter and I am looking to up jet the main carb.  I purchased a set of jets and got to the carb and found that the main jet is much bigger in size than the ones that I had purchased so I must have purchased jets for the wrong sized carb I imagine. The main jet I found inside was a 82 and the idle jet was a 35.   I am hoping someone could send me a link to where I could purchase a set of jets ranging from 82 to maybe 90 so I can see what runs best for the main jet, and also a link where I could increase the size of the idle jet because I have drilled my airbox to get a little more airflow.  If not, if anyone knows the name and size of the carb for the model I have and could let me know so I could find the jets myself that would also be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

jceppetelli

• View Profile
Re: Question about Jet Size for Kymco Super 8 4T
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:05:14 PM »
Also, if anyone could send me a link to where I could purchase a 1500 RPM torque spring that would be awesome as well.  Appreciate any responses, thank you!

jceppetelli

• View Profile
Re: Question about Jet Size for Kymco Super 8 4T
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
If it is helpful at all, these are the jets that I originally purchased that were too small in size for my main jet. 

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Main-Jet-Chinese-50cc-80cc-GY6-CVK-Carb-139QMB-1P39QMB-80-82-85-88-90-/281127754562

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()