Author Topic: Dipstick  (Read 1669 times)

shalbern

• View Profile
Dipstick
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:35:37 PM »
Hi,

Someone swiped the oil dipstick off my 2007 p250 while it was parked. !@#$%^&

Where can I find a replacement?

I looked at Stadium Yamaha, I did not not see one on their parts pages, maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
Re: Dipstick
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »
1565A-KBE-9000 GAUGE OIL LEVEL ASSY  $5.56

spooker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 01:13:04 AM »
Someone swiped the oil dipstick off my 2007 p250 while it was parked. !@#$%^&

That is weird!!!

TechGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 04:13:43 AM »
Is it possible it "bounced" out while while riding?

oswaldters

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:08:48 AM »
I parked once and when I came back someone took both my battery and my battery cover.  Obviously another scooterist who owned the same make and model.

Left me stranded and very unhappy.

ispud

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 09:33:09 PM »
raised by wolves.  I came out of a movie once to find the rear tail light cover missing on my new MGB - which is weird as I lived in Montana at the time, land of 1 MGB (or so I thought).  Years earlier, still in Montana, I came out of high school one day to find the battery missing off my little yellow Honda 55 trail bike - broad daylight and right by a busy entrance to the school.  You never know when the jackals will strike, and no matter how careful you are, odds are they will.  I always get weird looks when I ask where the video cameras are in the parking lot, but is there is video surveillance I want it!  I also try and park out in the open as much as I can.  And keep my cars/trucks/scooters/ garaged both at home at at my shop.

:)>>

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »
raised by wolves.  I came out of a movie once to find the rear tail light cover missing on my new MGB - which is weird as I lived in Montana at the time, land of 1 MGB (or so I thought).  Years earlier, still in Montana, I came out of high school one day to find the battery missing off my little yellow Honda 55 trail bike - broad daylight and right by a busy entrance to the school.  You never know when the jackals will strike, and no matter how careful you are, odds are they will.  I always get weird looks when I ask where the video cameras are in the parking lot, but is there is video surveillance I want it!  I also try and park out in the open as much as I can.  And keep my cars/trucks/scooters/ garaged both at home at at my shop.

They stole caps off my tire valves that indicate pressure, the same happened to my colleague and his Fazer 600. In front of our office.
We have CCTV.
Of course, all we could see is two kids stealing them.
No use, unless you have NSA technology.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

oswaldters

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 10:02:21 PM »
In my case I was parked at the subway station in the bike rack.  Have a big ol' chain to keep it locked up.

So whoever took my battery and cover did it in broad daylight surrounded by people waiting for buses.  

Crazy - but then again when I was putting in the new battery and messing around with that so I could get the scoot home, nobody gave me a second look.

Hope that's the last part they take....

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()