Author Topic: Kymco People 50 Review  (Read 6284 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kymco People 50 Review
« on: November 28, 2007, 10:04:26 PM »
I bought a used 2000 Kymco People 50 (there was not a category available for this specific model but Kymco model is quite popular now in the U.S.)
Here are the basic Specs:
top speed of 45+mph
16 inch alloy rims
large hydraulic front disc brakes
weight (213lbs)
electric and kick start
locking under seat storage
lockable wheel

The People 50 is quick for getting around the city. It shifts smoothly and great on gas. It's 16 inch wheels make for a smooth ride and help you to keep control of the bike when hitting the occasional road hazard. The hydraulic front disc brake helps you to stop quickly when needed.

Since getting the Kymco People 50 I have ridden over 1000 miles without any problems. It gets up to 25 mph quickly and then slowly accelerates to a top speed of around 45 mph. I am surprised at the attention I get when riding it or whenever I am parking it. Other people are drawn to its retro styling and often ask questions about the company who manufactures it. I have ridden the People 50 daily to and from work and am thrilled that I no longer have to rely on my malfunctioning car. This cool looking scooter is a fun ride that can save you some money and get you to work on time and in one piece.

http://www99.epinions.com/content_41327824516

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()