Author Topic: My new ride  (Read 1035 times)

Momma bear

• View Profile
My new ride
« on: February 08, 2014, 07:48:34 PM »

Feel like an idiot. Went to tapatalk touch an icon in the right upper corner and start a new topic button came up. Anyway here's a few pics of my new scoot. Notice the valve stems.
Ride safe
People300i

mrmike

• Syuracuse, NY
    • View Profile
Re: My new ride
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »
  Nice looking scoot. Hope you enjoy it as much as I love mine. Enjoy and ride safe!
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS   Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics.         

Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i

Momma bear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »
Thanks
I used to live in Geneva. Do you ever get a chance to ride though the Finger Lakes region. Some very pretty country there.
People300i

mrmike

• Syuracuse, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »
Thanks
I used to live in Geneva. Do you ever get a chance to ride though the Finger Lakes region. Some very pretty country there.

Absolutely! Beautiful country! I'm right on the west side of Syracuse so it's only a stones throw away. I enjoy cruising down to Ithaca to see the waterfalls and get some lunch. Letchworth is also beautiful, but a little longer ride. Now all I need is for the weather to warm up.
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS   Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics.         

Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 09:00:40 PM »
Nice scoot! I see you figured it out  :) ;)

Thanks for turning me on to the tapatalk app  :D
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 10:44:19 PM »
Momma-B,
That's a pretty scooter!
Went to KYMCO-USA to look at it. Nice side photos of this scooter there.
This is a lot of scoot compared to the LIKE, fully 100lbs heavier. Did that weight take some getting used to?
Love the idea of the 16" wheels - though I've only ever sat on a used People 200i once.
The PEOPLE or a SYM HD200 I hope will be my next, and final scoot.
Love my LIKE  - but will be ready to put these 250 lbs and 6'3" frame on a few more cc's and 16" tires.
More pictures when you get the chance - well done and nice choice of scooter.
Ride safe, mom.
Stig (even more envious of your dry pavement!)(The Little Fellow, he speak English, too? Or just Italian?)
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Momma bear

• View Profile
My new ride
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 10:51:56 PM »
I think you would do well on the 300i. The seat is a lot more comfortable. The extra weight and larger tires feel more stable. Sym is a nice looking ride but the dealer network is sparse.
People300i

josephthediviner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 01:45:53 AM »
As to the Sym  we had an HD 125 it was the best!  I really like the SYM products probably even a step above Kymco but not too far.
   Since the SYM company re did the US importer things should improve all around, They have a great maxi scooter but won't import it to the USA yet. 

Here is an old picture of my wife on her new SYM and her first day of riding.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 01:54:32 AM »

Feel like an idiot. Went to tapatalk touch an icon in the right upper corner and start a new topic button came up. Anyway here's a few pics of my new scoot. Notice the valve stems.
Ride safe

..nice scoot!...ENJOY!!    ;)
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()