Author Topic: A couple minor issues  (Read 1062 times)

Fej

• View Profile
A couple minor issues
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
Looking at changing the engine oil and gear oil this weekend.  I haven't taken the drain plugs out yet and was wondering if anyone can tell me what size aluminum crush washers I need to get to replace the ones on the drain plugs.

Also, I've noticed that when it warms up I get a little bit of condensation in the lower right corner of the instrument panel.  I saw a couple of older posts related to this.  Anyone had experience getting that taken care of as a warranty item?  Or is there an easy way to take the cover off and then seal it back up well?

Thanks.
Jeff T.

Fej

• View Profile
Re: A couple minor issues
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
Also, has anyone had any luck getting a hold of the service manual for the Yager?  Mine's a 2012 but I'm guessing that there's no significant difference between it and the 2010.  Also, what are some of the preferred places for ordering parts.  I've seen Dennis Kirk listed.  Also found KymcoParts123 and 2WheelPros.  Wondering who you all turn to for parts.
Jeff T.

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »
I use the service manual for the Dink 200 for my Yager.  It is carbureted but otherwise, the same.  If you like I probably could E Mail it to you.  I get oil filters, etc. from Jenny, Tnt Cycles, (717) 453-7265.  Good quick service, good prices.

Richard L.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

Fej

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
Thanks fshfindr.  I sent you a message with my email.  I'll have to look into TNT Cycles then.  Thanks for the info.
Jeff T.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()