Author Topic: Is warming up essential from cold start?  (Read 22066 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Is warming up essential from cold start?
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2012, 03:38:30 AM »
I've installed dozens of remote starters on customers yachts. They will call from the car on the way to the marina, and let the boat run (sometimes for hours) to get the air conditioning running.

I show up on my zx to do these installs!

It's either the customer or me... One of us is really F'd up.

Ever paid $3,000.00 to fill your tank? For a weekend cruise? In Axy's country that 3g's buys alot of shiny things, and beads... No wonder he's pissed!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2012, 03:51:22 AM »
In Axy's country that 3g's buys alot of shiny things, and beads... No wonder he's pissed!

Beads? For axy's girlfriend or for axy? :D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:53:15 AM by Peters »
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2012, 03:52:52 AM »
Let's ask! AXY!!!!!!!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2012, 08:15:50 AM »
I'll laugh at whatever I want.

What do you know about being pulled over in the US? Our police officers have better things to worry about than you "wasting" <25 cents worth of gasoline. That's why it's a joke. Once again I laugh at the concept of getting a ticket for idling my scooter in my driveway. Hahaa :D

Indeed. They do have better things to worry about: http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/alabama
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2012, 08:21:15 AM »
I've installed dozens of remote starters on customers yachts. They will call from the car on the way to the marina, and let the boat run (sometimes for hours) to get the air conditioning running.

I show up on my zx to do these installs!

It's either the customer or me... One of us is really F'd up.

Ever paid $3,000.00 to fill your tank? For a weekend cruise? In Axy's country that 3g's buys alot of shiny things, and beads... No wonder he's pissed!

Actually, never had slaves or segregation here, so there was no need to lure them with shiny beads. Not a part of our cultural heritage, sorry.
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2012, 08:45:10 AM »
"Actually, never had slaves or segregation here"

WHAT? How did your country get anything done? Tall buildings, Roads, Crops!    Oh yeah! my bad...Tree dweller.

Don't mess w/ me on this one. I'll set my little Irish house monkey loose... Mean lil' bastards the Irish! Remind me of N..ever mind.
I'm sorry Axy. I hope you don't take offense. I know thumbs are new to you so I'm not really too worried.

Ok for real. Axy is likely one of the most intelligent "gentleman" I've come across on ANY forum. Just likes the opposite point of view is all. RESPECT!
 10 pages on a warm up. WTF is next? Where did the thread poster go?

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2012, 08:55:38 AM »
"Actually, never had slaves or segregation here"

WHAT? How did your country get anything done? Tall buildings, Roads, Crops!    Oh yeah! my bad...Tree dweller.

Don't mess w/ me on this one. I'll set my little Irish house monkey loose... Mean lil' bastards the Irish! Remind me of N..ever mind.
I'm sorry Axy. I hope you don't take offense. I know thumbs are new to you so I'm not really too worried.

Ok for real. Axy is likely one of the most intelligent "gentleman" I've come across on ANY forum. Just likes the opposite point of view is all. RESPECT!
10 pages on a warm up. WTF is next? Where did the thread poster go?

Sometimes, forums are s complete waste of time and this thread is a living proof.
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
Well , this dead horse has certainly been beaten to a pulp . I'll be glad to hear the last word on this........ even if it is from Crotia .
Who will get the last word ? Wait for it........................

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
The man was in no shape to drive, so he wisely left his scooter parked and walked home. As he was walking unsteadily along, he was stopped by a policeman.

"What are you doing out here at 2 A.M.?" said the officer.

"I'm going to a lecture." the man said.

"And who is going to give a lecture at this hour?" the cop asked.

"My wife." said the man.
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2012, 11:44:30 PM »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()