Author Topic: Why America is destined for failure...  (Read 19932 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Why America is destined for failure...
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 01:30:46 PM »
The whole idea is to create false rises in any market. Over value anything, and sell for massive profits. The folks that buy at these artificially inflated prices are the same folks that suffer when the true value is revealed.

That is again where the manipulators of this system (bankers) swoop in, and take it all back to recycle the process. The entire parcel is designed from evil.

What I am having a hard time grasping is the fact it took me 55 years to realize I have to do SOMETHING.

I know what I sound like, and I assure you I have not lost it. I have however lost patience. Zombie Apocalypse!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 02:57:09 PM »
Z-

Here's a thought:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/12/01/how-to-get-back-at-the-bank/

Love it

I have some money in my bank here in CT getting practically 0% interest. The bank called me and asked if I would like a loan at 5%. I told the lady why would I take a loan at 5% when I'm giving you a loan at practically 0%. It would equate to borrowing my own money and paying you to do it.

The answer was silence and mine back was a click of the phone.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 05:19:13 PM »
I think the start to everything is getting the greed and legalized bribery out of government. It's turned into something that is not even hidden. Open, legal bribery. And who will ALWAYS have more money to buy policies? Rich corporations. It won't stop until get get millions of people out of their brainwashed, don't want anything to change ways. That was what occupy wall street was supposed to be but failed. Even voting it's pointless, a corporation can just send lobbyists in until the politician changes the bill or law ever so slightly. That zeitgeist movie sums up EVERYTHING. Something else that bothers me personally is the "two party system" we live in. I don't think it's a coincidence that Republicans and Democrats fight against each other and accomplish nothing. They want us to fight, not realize we ALL want basically the same things. Also (sorry if I offend anyone here) religion has no right being so tired to politics. Policies should not be written because of religious views, I.e. Abortion policies, gay marriage and so on. I have very little hope of things getting turned around, big brothers got us by the nuts with vice grips. Hopefully we'll get a president that actually does something other than illegal wars and profit scams fit insurance companies soon, that's all it would take. Someone needs to stand up and say enough it's enough.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 06:31:13 PM »
Z-

Here's a thought:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/12/01/how-to-get-back-at-the-bank/

Here is the FIRST time I have ever written this... O M G!

That is sheer brilliance!   The battle has begun.

You all know you will read about me in the papers right?! That is exactly the type of rubber bullet I am looking for.  BlueSin... You are my hero.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 06:45:39 PM »
Love it

I have some money in my bank here in CT getting practically 0% interest. The bank called me and asked if I would like a loan at 5%. I told the lady why would I take a loan at 5% when I'm giving you a loan at practically 0%. It would equate to borrowing my own money and paying you to do it.

The answer was silence and mine back was a click of the phone.

I withdrew 28k a few months ago, and the manager asked why. My gut instanct said F' off but I said I had an investment opportunity. He asked if it would do better than their Ad. rate on CD's. (2.3% or something...) I said yes. He then asked if they upped their CD rate... How much higher would they have to go?

I got so f***ing mad I withdrew all my money. He had NO CLUE why I was so upset.
You do NOT withhold the truth, and offer up a lie. They could have gone much higher on the Ad. rate but offer a low ball rate to the same people that support their bank.

I invested in my house. Paid off the note. (owner financed)

That's the sh** I am talking about. Steeling at every level.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 06:53:33 PM »
Also (sorry if I offend anyone here) religion has no right being so tired to politics. Policies should not be written because of religious views, I.e. Abortion policies, gay marriage and so on. I have very little hope...

The Jesuits run it all. Here are your world dictators!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/14/pope-francis-is-a-jesuit-seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-society-of-jesus.html
  Don't worry big guy. I have a new found hope for all of us.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 06:57:47 PM »
"Someone needs to stand up and say enough it's enough."

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:17 PM »
One more for now... The Hull Truth forum is up in arms claiming I am Spam'ing their site.
1/2 believe I am posting for Kymco forum attention, and half think I am a Nigerian.

None of those posters have even read one word on Kymco Forum. or looked to check my credentials ( such as they are) I posted my name/where I live/buisness name/Kymco forum info.

My retort was simple...
You cannot make an informed decision without information.
That is just like voting for the pretty colors (aka Sarah Paylin)

One poster read this threads introduction, and stated it will be an interesting week on their forum. He has no clue how correct he is. ;)

Love you guys. Keep the Info coming. Just like Paylin, I want to read/know everything.

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 07:08:29 PM »
While all of this is on point, ultimately the downfall will come because of one simple thing...public apathy.

We're already emulating the Roman Empire before it's fall when it comes to entertaining the drones with gladiatorial events so that they are distracted from how bad things are, and to build that apathy.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
That is 100% correct! Exactly my point for bringing all this up.

I can not sit by any longer. Information is power. If any of you spread this thread around it may wake up a few like minded to at least try to do SOMETHING. I WILL use the tip BlueSin posted. Best weapon so far.
Plus my personal boycot of the local Gas/Trinket store has begun.
My new GF is behind me on this, and we will both spread this as far as our voices will carry. Those that know me here in town, and that I have told so far all know I am serious.
They are also happy to be my friends.

Any GREAT ideas for Fliers? Pro stuff. Not caddy sh**. Just for stopping the buying of crap at these "convenience" stores. Nothing but fuel for the rest of my life. That's gonna be the easy part. I'd like to see a sh** load of you all say the same... That's the way this works.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 02:29:48 AM »
You all HAVE to see this The Hull Truth site. The Bilge is protected from non members...Five pages of sh**, and 2 or 3 real responses...
It's a barrel FULL of Axy's. I'm gonna love it there!

I've fired a few warning shots to calm the feeding frenzy so let's see what happens...

In 24 hours of this I have 2 people here in town that are willing to never again purchase items inside a Big Oil store. I can't baby sit but you all know there is ONE person in the world that will Never again buy inside.
Thanks for putting up w/ me.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 03:00:04 AM »
If you don't buy trinkets, how will the store be able to hire minimum wage employees?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 03:05:38 AM »
I see you are willing to sacrifice your bishop.

They will be FIRED as the store finds it no longer a viable location.
They will then be hired by the Mom& POP that takes the location.  Check!

I had to copy paste this. One of my better....

Quote from: Super_Duty_John;6927041
Oh I get it, the clown boy sent a lib over to harass in his stead? Not surprised, just took a couple of posts to see what direction it was going.

Boy this guy is an insouciant sort :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This "guy" can read. This is exactly why we are all DUPES!
I refuse to be a pawn any longer. I CAN, and WILL make a difference. With you or without you.
I'd rather know that a comfy lifestyle is not bought at the expense of Indian (dots not wo wo's) kids making my undershorts. My boat is not Cramed FULL of China sh** made by 20 hour a day workers that only want to raise a family same as you or I.
The entire world is suffering, and you all make f***ing retarded high school grade jokes to make it all better?

No offense meant to you sir. Or anyone here. I KNOW in my heart you all know exactly why I am here, and posting this sh**.
I told you who I am. I told you where I live. I told you your members KNOW me in REAL f***ing life.

I am asking you all to PLEASE realize it is time to grow the f*** up, and accept the sh** reality we are all force fed.

Again... I know you know why I am here. To Help.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 03:14:53 AM »
Quote from: Super_Duty_John;6927080
There you go!  Read my scooter site posts said the 55 year old hippy 'trust fund' anarchist :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's some funny sh** right there. How much gasoline did you purchase last year?
That's the REAL f***ing joke.

I spent 4.00 US a week for the last 8 years, and made 47,000.00US last year reported. On a f***ing scooter repairing your boats.
That's real funny now

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()