Author Topic: 57MPH Tops.  (Read 8412 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: 57MPH Tops.
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »
You surely didn't so that on a flat road did you?

..no..i wish!!!

..@ 45 on th flats..depending on the wind...lol..
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

adamsd11

• View Profile
Re: 57MPH Tops.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
Hi,
What is that you are trying to do? Faster take off or top end ?

There is lots of ways of doing it, shade some light on it.
Cheers mate

Right so basically, last week was a bad time for my agility! Basically the backwheel started making a noise asif the wheel bearings had worn. However it turns the main bearings in the engine has gone.

I have 2 Agilitys and ones a 80cc so in a moment of madness i decided to take all the stuff off my old agility and put it on my 80cc.

My 80cc has a race variator on and the cut cdi and a new drive belt. Ive also cut the boss drive and put my weights in from the other scoot. Ive left my LeoVince off my newone for the time being and im really happy with my decision to use my 80.

Basically tonight i swapped everything over and went out with my mate whos ped is really fast. in the 80 the acceleration is a lot better, this may not be the kit thats done this but in comparison it seems it!

So tonight i went down the long downhill again. There was 3 of us, a lad who has an aerox that does 51 and a lad that has never hit top speed. My ped came down the hill with the speado directing at my 2/3 number in on my speado. About 59/60mph. My friend overtook me near the bottom and on his aerox his speado the neadle was at the "P" of "Temp" on his clock about 63/64mph. As i looked up my mate was only half way down, which led me to believe the speados wernt lying.

Thinking about a Spark Coil an orange race one. For a little bit more top end.

Ill try to get a video of a helmet cam soon so you can see my speado and decide for yourselfs, however i carnt wait to put the leovince and get a few more MPH's!!

Any other ideas?
Regards

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()