Author Topic: Agility 50 how to remove rear light to replace bulb  (Read 861 times)

martinhedges

• View Profile
Agility 50 how to remove rear light to replace bulb
« on: August 29, 2021, 08:49:48 PM »
Can anyone give me some pointers on this.  There are two screws in the rear of the rear lens but when I remove those the unit still doesnt want to come out.

Also, I assume the instrument cluster has a back light, and if it does how do I remove it to change it and what bulb does it have?

Thanks in advance

eamartin

• View Profile
Re: Agility 50 how to remove rear light to replace bulb
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 11:16:32 PM »
Going by memory here.  I think mine (2011) had just 2 screws retaining the lense. Could be someone  applied a glue or sealant.
Can't remember bulb # but it was a common 2-filament automotive bulb available at most auto parts stores.   

martinhedges

• View Profile
Re: Agility 50 how to remove rear light to replace bulb
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 08:11:09 AM »
Going by memory here.  I think mine (2011) had just 2 screws retaining the lense. Could be someone  applied a glue or sealant.
Can't remember bulb # but it was a common 2-filament automotive bulb available at most auto parts stores.

Thanks.  looking at it, it looks like it might be enclosed by the side panels but it would seem odd to design it to have to remove those to change the bulb.  Maybe I will try and pull a bit harder.  I will post a picture so you can see if it looks the same as yours

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()