Author Topic: OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".  (Read 6108 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 02:03:24 AM »
Now if one of my kids ends up being gay so be it, what am i going to do? Disown them? Abandon them? Or continue to love them as my son/daughter and respect their way of life? I admit it may take me a week or two to get my head around it all if it did happen, but at the end of the day they will always be my kids and i will always love them, no matter what.

I kinda get the feeling you got an anti-gay agenda going on 08? I may be wrong, and im sure you'll correct me if i am, but it seems like this is a few of your topics that have the gay-bashing vibe about them and i wondered why that was? Are you just curious about life and other lifestyles? Or are you homophobic? Maybe you or someone you know had a bad experience re homosexuals? I dont get it, what do you have against gays so much to keep bringing it up?

Or am i just reading your posts wrong and mis-understanding your thoughts on homosexuals?

I'm running short on time but wanted to add a short bit and I'll get back to it tomorrow. Your reading way too much into this. I'd never ask or expect anyone to disown their offspring for any reason, a parents love is undying and that's how it should be.

I'm not homosexual, nor am I testing the waters here. It's just something that popped into my head when watching a soap with my wife last night. The couple was wishing for a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes his dad chin etc... And a cousin was obviously homosexual and he said something to the effect of I hope he's gay just to punish you!

I didn't understand it outright as it was a Spanish soap or Novella as they call them and my Spanish isn't that great but I got the gist of the thought. Then thought I'd ask it here.

Don't spaz out on my fellers, it's just a social question.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:26 AM »
Don't spaz out on my fellers, it's just a social question.

.yeah, but are you black??!!

???
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 02:10:30 AM »
Why not wish 'em all!!!     "Oh, I wish my baby will be a homo, dwarf, yellowish black, with three legs (for soccer), a big head (more brains), four arms (go figure), a devil worshiper, and with 12 fingers"

"oh, I almost forgot, since we're in Asia, I hope my wife will run inside the American embassy to give birth so my child would automatically be an AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!"

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 02:13:50 AM »
..080..'s next topic

. "what if you are a white, homosexual couple, and your newborn was born black with a head full of nappy hair?

;D

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 02:17:28 AM »
Jeez louise.....now he's having a go at the spastics  too :P
Don't spaz out on my fellers    

Glad im not a black, spastic, homosexual atheist  :o

I am an atheist mind you, im pretty unco-ordinated and i do tan well...........

.......just not sure on the whole penis thing, i tend to just like my own rather than other peoples.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 02:20:27 AM »
..08 is livin vicariously through his old-lady's soap operas...

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 02:31:18 AM »
sh** happens, we just deal with it as best we can.................

Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 02:33:56 AM »
..reporter asked..how do you feel about little mattii?

...lmao..silence....

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK READ IT VERY CAREFULLY

http://gaycarboys.com/tag/delorean-dmc-12/

What's 080's dream car doing in Gaycarboys.com?

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 03:14:10 AM »
Thanks for all the replies again guys. I posted this on 2 forums, this one and a boating forum I hit often and boy, very different responses.Maybe I can post a few of there's over here to give you some contrast and vise versa.

Oh and I'm not black either, just a regular American born in the worng era. LMAO!

As for the "White homosexual couple that has a nappy haired child" it wouldn't happen, if they are homosexual couple how can they have children that are their own? can't happen.

When I get home from work my wife has just put the baby down for the night and is just getting some free time for herself, I walk in and the novellas are on, the acting sucks but the girls are hot so i don't mind watching while catching up with the Mrs. on the days events.

Your all a good bunch here and I thank you for putting up with my off the cuff questions. They aren't meant to hurt anyone, just to make us think and sometimes to make me "re" think my positions. I may not show it but getting opinions fromeveryone makes you look yourself in the mirror and see where it is your coming fromand if your personal ideas and thoughts are really right.

I won't always change my mind but I will alter my direction from time to time.

If you all would like me to post a few of the responses from the other forum let me know, if not no problem.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 04:09:25 AM »
Slinger, and Vivo figured it out. 008 is actually an Albino black queer living in the south Bronx. He gets his ass "Gay Bashed" daily, and came here to beat up on some scooter nerds. The problem is we all seem too big for him to beat up. I think PBS Kids may be his next stop. Imagine the questions there... Are your parents really gay? How does it feel to be so unwanted? Did you know that You are the reason soo many people get abortions? What kind of Tricycle do you prefer? Does this mustache look like Tom Sellaks?

Ps.... Deloreons are fag cars. Nice catch Vivo!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 05:18:20 AM »
and he likes "SOAP"

::) ::) ::) ::)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 05:20:43 AM »
Chase that soap boy! I said CHASE IT!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
It's just something that popped into my head when watching a soap with my wife last night.

Well, I'd say this a truly major issue.  ;D ;D
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 07:21:06 PM »
There is no greater pain then to be unwanted and unloved as a child, I'm 8 years old and you have all hurt my 1 remaining feeling.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()