Author Topic: Oh boy. Good for France, hope it doesn't happen here.  (Read 4823 times)

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
Re: Oh boy. Good for France, hope it doesn't happen here.
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 03:27:45 AM »
I just didn't want to type all the details. The Pres is 2 term and out. The Jackasses can go on forever. Especially if they "play ball"

Not faulting you, there... but the details are pretty important.

In our post-Citizens United Supreme Court-decision world, you have to know that bribery is now 100% legal. Corporations and people with stupid amounts of wealth can now just outright BUY the legislators and legislation they desire. Anyone with enough money to blanket the airwaves with their message can get the people too tired from working 70-hour weeks to see their points of view, and cause them to vote, accordingly -- even if the chickens are told they WILL report to KFC, forthwith.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »
...go FOX....

...sorry.......
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 04:01:38 AM »
It's all lies anyway... We all need a magic Genie.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 04:03:47 AM »
...jeannie was one hot genie....

..i saw her belly button!!....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 07:27:21 AM »
I just read a bit in the paper about Hollande (a proper grown up newspaper, not a tabloid), says he is cutting his own presidential salary by 30%. At least he himself is willing to contribute something towards the cost of reducing public spending, well done, dont remember ever hearing of a UK or US leader doing the same lately................ ::)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »
Do you realize, the idiotic Bush Tax Cuts that our idiotic Democratically-controlled Congress (at the time) and current idiotic Democratic president extended means that the current marginal tax rate on ALL brackets is now the lowest marginal tax rate in 50 years?  Yeah, Obama raised taxes. He raised the cigarette tax. Income taxes?  Not a damned dime. And that's to his lasting shame.

I knew this and I am not an American. :)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2012, 08:49:21 AM »
And Hollande rides a scooter too  :)

Ok its a three-wheeled Vespa, but its a scooter none the less. He was lamenting on how he will miss riding around Paris on it now he is president so wont be able, or allowed to ride.

The more i read about him the more i like him, i can see why the French voted for him. Plus he doesnt wear lifts in his shoes or need a box to stand on, unlike that little egomaniac Napoleon
.......Sorry i meant Sarkozy  :
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:54:41 AM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2012, 09:20:14 AM »
And Hollande rides a scooter too  :)

Ok its a three-wheeled Vespa, but its a scooter none the less. He was lamenting on how he will miss riding around Paris on it now he is president so wont be able, or allowed to ride.

The more i read about him the more i like him, i can see why the French voted for him. Plus he doesnt wear lifts in his shoes or need a box to stand on, unlike that little egomaniac Napoleon
.......Sorry i meant Sarkozy  :

I still miss Berlusconi who called Obama a nice tanned guy, left Merkel to wait for him while he was arranging orgies on the phone, mock-f***ed policewoman in front of the summit building, screwed barely legal wannabe models/covert hookers in the bed of V. Putin and paid them with public money and told Germans they are Nazis.  ;D ;D

Oh did I say that he had entire Italian legislative branch and media on his payroll?
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 09:38:29 AM »
I still miss Berlusconi who called Obama a nice tanned guy, left Merkel to wait for him while he was arranging orgies on the phone, mock-f***ed policewoman in front of the summit building, screwed barely legal wannabe models/covert hookers in the bed of V. Putin and paid them with public money and told Germans they are Nazis.  ;D ;D

Oh did I say that he had entire Italian legislative branch and media on his payroll?

Yeah well i guess the Italians have different requirements they look for in their leaders  :)

Best thing that happened, so far, with him was when that guy smashed his teeth out with the tourist statue, of course he could top that ome if he goes to jail for soliciting underage prostitutes. He continually make crass or outright offensive remarks, such as the Obama one, he was out of control, like Tony Montana only without the drugs. Or at least less of them.

I believe he called them "Bunga-Bunga parties" wonder what bunga bunga means in english eh?  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »
We join our fearless leaders at a 'bunga bunga' party-

Wish I only paid 37%.  How's that song go? ''Nothing from nothing leaves nothing"?

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »
Yeah well i guess the Italians have different requirements they look for in their leaders  :)

Best thing that happened, so far, with him was when that guy smashed his teeth out with the tourist statue, of course he could top that ome if he goes to jail for soliciting underage prostitutes. He continually make crass or outright offensive remarks, such as the Obama one, he was out of control, like Tony Montana only without the drugs. Or at least less of them.

I believe he called them "Bunga-Bunga parties" wonder what bunga bunga means in english eh?  :D

"In an 1852 issue of Hogg's Instructor, it is stated that "bunga bunga" is the name given by local natives to a location near Moreton Bay on the eastern coast of Australia.[1]

In 1910 a group of English friends, including Virginia Woolf and her brother Adrian Stephen, pretending to be the Prince of Abyssinia and his entourage obtained permission to visit HMS Dreadnought, then one of the world's most powerful warships, in Weymouth in what became known as the Dreadnought hoax. Each time the Commander showed them a marvel of the ship, they murmured the phrase bunga, bunga![2][3] This became a popular catchphrase for a time.[4]"
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 12:53:40 AM »
Out spoken, Makes light of everything except the important stuff, Likes to party down, Teases other world leaders, Doesn't care who has to wait, Likes Joy riding, Owns a scooter,
Sound real familiar to me...  I think I'll name World Leader in absentia...for me. Sorry guys... This one has experience!
Anyone have some digits for the guy?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()