Author Topic: Staying Away from Politics  (Read 4228 times)

0BARK4322

• View Profile
Re: Staying Away from Politics
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 10:03:17 PM »
THATS ENTERTAINMENT :D :D :D....YEA WB
ALL STOCK

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 10:29:45 PM »
I know people that have out of control kids that lie less than Hillary. That is a FACT.

Hillary is an addict. She is addicted to power, and at any cost. Friends fall under the buss everyday around her. In MY opinion... I believe Bill is scared of her.

Easing voter restrictions in Republican states anyone?
"The effort, which is being led by a lawyer whose clients include Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, reflects an urgent practical need, Democrats say: to get litigation underway early enough so federal judges can be persuaded to intervene in states where Republicans control legislatures and governor’s offices. But Republicans dismiss it as little more than a publicity gambit to energize minority voters in support of Democratic candidates."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/politics/democrats-voter-rights-lawsuit-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

"Automatic voter registration for citizens has long been championed by voting reformers as a key part of modernizing our voting system. Clinton’s proposal would require the registration of all citizens in every state when they turn 18 years of age, unless they opt out. She is also endorsing the general goal of universal registration for those over 18, without endorsing a specific mechanism to accomplish this."

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/04/hillarys-new-pitch-its-time-for-automatic-voter-registration/

She won NY by Who Knows What happened.
I do not know ONE person that would admit voting for her, yet she won!!  HOW? Minority women. Who knows how many were real, and actually voted. (my opinion).
It can only get worse IF she gets her way, and automatic enrollment of voters becomes a reality. Who could ever account for who actually voted, and who was added to the poles. There would be no way to trace down millions of missing voters.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bucray

• forever young
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 01:33:26 PM »
I think the far right has ruined Hilaries chances.
We will be "Bushwacked" again, and the destruction of the middle class will be completed!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 05:50:11 PM »
I'll just eat a bullet... This country has changed soooo much since Clinton that it's just not realistic to think we are still in control of it.

You might be right in that Hillary has screwed the pooch too many times. The only other current American politician that has attended This years Bilderberg (finished up yesterday) is John Allen http://www.state.gov/s/seci/.

Guess who else attended... Thomas Donilon. Former U.S. National Security Advisor.

And check this out...  Regina Dugan, Vice President for Engineering, Advanced Technology and Projects, Google, and her boss,Demis Hassabis,  Vice President of Engineering, Google DeepMind, and their boss Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.

Deep mind for those that don't follow this stuff is Artificial Intelligence. Most have seen it at work on forums. A poster that makes little sense (much like me) but with no emotion or natural inflection in their thoughts.
Deep mind joined Google years ago for access to the net. WE are developing Deep Mind by interacting with it, and Google is allowing almost unlimited access to the net for the project.

We had a member here that many of us knew was AI... Alec! As soon as it was called out that member dissipated. (Borg word).

Tighten your shoe laces because it's time to start working.

Now WHY would the head of engineering, and her boss from the worlds most powerful data collection system be invited to Bilderberg?
I just can't sort that out in my pea sized brain.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()