Author Topic: Why America is destined for failure...  (Read 19904 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Why America is destined for failure...
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2014, 10:35:26 AM »
I have to admit they are an "antsy" bunch. Just add beer...
There is a young fella here in town who is 7th generation in Carrabelle. He is getting married this Saturday, and wanted to hold the ceremony up in Tates Hell. He basically grew up in those woods, and the idea is dear to him. Welllll He, and his bride to be were informed that this Saturday Tates is OFF LIMITS! The Air Force guys from Tyndall are occupying the forest. (pun intended)

I have the distinct feeling this stuff is very real, and we are essentially in shape for a full blown police state.
The infrastructure is all here. For the life of me I can't figure out why!

The most basic rights granted in the Constitution have been either revoked or amended to death. Try organizing a demonstration anywhere. Then try having everyone wear their side arms.
I'm beginning to feel like a preacher that has nothing good to say. Like Al Sharpton.
You think any of my few thousand posts around the Net are monitored? f*** em!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2014, 07:23:12 PM »
I fully expect our military members to stand up when the time comes and support/uphold the constitution of the USA as it's written. That said I still have a plan "B" and always will. What the world has done to it's citizen population over the decades is criminal to say the least. Was it 60-70 or almost 80 million killed in WWII alone?

Nope I won't be falling victim quite that easily.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2014, 01:41:59 AM »
There in-lies the problem. The "agenda always appears believable. Look at every war the US has been involved in since WW II. NONE of them were necessary.
Granted stopping slaughter or genocide in some foreign nation is defend-able, but look at the duration of those conflicts. We go in, get it done, and come home.
Also look at the nature of MOST of the people that enlist in the military. These are (for the most part) the bullies from high school that thrive on brutality, and conflict. The ones that fail to make a career in the military become cops. NOT the kind of cops we want either. You all know what I mean.

A lot of these kids will give the "Stop Resisting" routine to their own mothers. Don't get me wrong. I respect the people that have the right motives. I've just been on the down hill side of alot of these types. I seem to have a natural ability to piss them off. Everyone has something they are good at, and sniffing out Bullies is one of my more prevalent talents. Pissing everyone else off comes a close second, followed by mechanical abilities.

On a lighter note... There is a girl cop here in town whom I have told point blank, If you ever have cause (I'll make sure you do) to arrest me, there will be a struggle. I'm gonna have to at least get teeth on thighs if you follow my drift~~~. She smiles, blushes, and diverts her gaze every time we cross paths since.  She does have a red neck boy friend whom she supports. Go figure.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:50:36 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2014, 06:18:57 AM »
My country has been a failure since day 1....  ::)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »
You mean like EastPoint Fl.?

I guess it just comes down to human nature.
 The people that would make good leaders want nothing to do with such a position, so the ones w/ ulterior motives are the ones that step up, and Con their way in.
Sort of a catch 22.

It'll never change. There is no Utopian society, and there never will be one.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2014, 02:11:15 PM »
 :)   ;) :D   

bucray

• forever young
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2014, 02:40:57 PM »
What can you exspect from an economy based on legalized gambling(the stock market)?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2014, 07:40:22 PM »
That is what started this thread. This country is destined to fail because of the laws enacted, and the amendments to it's Constitution.

Sort of like modding up a 50cc scoot, don't ya think?
It was a good model when it was new but people just had to f*** w/ it until it has no resemblance to what it once was.

Actually I think G. Washington set the precedent... He banned the private manufacture of whiskey (without stiff taxes), and immediately set up shop as a distiller.
100,000 gallons (recorded) in the first year alone.

josephthediviner

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2014, 11:07:41 PM »
Once upon a time there was this lawyer he came from a country that had a lot of problems and no obvious solution his country was oppressed by a foreign power in his case Briton in this case bankers.  His solution was pretty simple he sat down and began to spin his own cloth, he made his own salt.  the point is we need to quit using the bankers money and use our own, barter trade whatever?  the little lawyer was Gandhi.     

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2014, 12:17:20 PM »
My Grandfather was an orphan in the early 1900's. At 16 he was released from whatever place it was that raised him. He was given $2.50, and told "good luck".

The story he told is upon buying a car (for $35.00) he had to pay 5 bucks a month or forfeit. He was so concerned w/ making that payment every month that he decided he would never finance anything again in his life.
He went on to become the GM of the Commodore Hotel in Manhattan, and true to his word, never financed anything.
Bought his house/cars, ect once he had saved the cash. I have also NEVER financed anything except my house, and that was done on a ten year mortgage that I have under 4 grand left to pay in a year, and a half of owning the place. I should be paid off by X-Mass.

Point is I agree. Don't use credit cards to live, because you are then living to pay the debit.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2014, 01:26:54 AM »
I stopped using credit cards 10 years ago... life's easier...  ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 12:53:16 AM »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2014, 04:52:09 AM »
Did anyone watch that vid?

David Mayer de Rothschild

Current whereabouts and activity: environmental activist and adventurer. Head of Adventure Ecology, a group that raises awareness of climate change. Author of the book The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook: 77 Essential Skills to Stop Climate Change—Or Live Through It. Sailed a boat, the Plastiki, made entirely of recycled plastic bottles and other reclaimed materials, from San Francisco to Sydney in 2009. Currently lives in California.

When asked about the ice melting on Mars/Jupitors moons he responded... They are closer to the sun than earth. Of course the ice will melt.  BRILLIANT!
That is recorded in this vid... Loose Change. It's about 3/4 of the way thru the vid. I posted the link here earlier so you can find it on Ytube

I was just reading an article that reminded me of this dim witt. It's called Hiding in plain sight.

Here's the guy you have to watch out for...
Nathaniel 'Nat' Rothschild
Nathaniel 'Nat' Rothschild
Current whereabouts and activity: Besides the whole sauna situation, Nat was co-chairman of the hedge fund Atticus Capital from 1996 until it ceased activity in 2009. He now lives in Switzerland a majority of the time and runs JNR Limited, an advisory business focused on emerging markets natural resources transactions. He is co-chair of Bumi Plc, an Indonesian mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He was also reported to be friends with Muammar Qaddafi's son Saif.

Lineage:  The youngest of four children and only son of Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild and Serena Mary Dunn.

Sources:  The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Guardian

Look up those companies, and see what they do. Atticus closed shop at the very moment the US housing markets hit the bottom. Litterally the bottom. The moment the truth behind the cause of these collapses was reported, they closed shop. August 2009. Atticus was a hedge fund brokerage making money on global events. Nothing more.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2014, 04:58:37 AM »
This is about Bumi...

Rothschild’s Bumi alliance with Bakries finally unwound
By James Wilson

©FT
Nat Rothschild
Nat Rothschild’s ill-fated business alliance with Indonesia’s Bakrie family has ended after the tie-up that created Bumi plc was unwound in a $500m deal.
A restructuring completed on Tuesday at the coal mining group, now renamed Asia Resource Minerals, ends three often tortured years since the Bakries injected assets into a cash shell set up by Mr Rothschild, the financier from the famous banking family, to create Bumi.
More
ON THIS STORY
Lex Bumi – farewell to arms
Lombard Twitter slapfest over Bumi
Bumi divorce sealed in Twitter acrimony
ARMS to unwind Bakrie venture
Video – Bumi after the battle
ON THIS TOPIC
Bumi revamp misses funding deadline
Bumi Resources agrees $1.3bn loan revamp
Bumi shares turbulent on return
Bumi lines up BP veteran as chairman
IN MINING
ENRC gains private hearing in law firm row
Rio Tinto taps Walsh to stay as chief
African Minerals’ chief chases rival
Australia horse breeders win mine battle
Mr Rothschild, who will remain a large shareholder in Asia Resource with a stake of about 17 per cent, says Bumi fell prey to an extraordinary level of corporate mismanagement “that none of us had imagined would be possible”.
The 2010 deal, hailed as creating one of the world’s most powerful coal mining groups quickly soured, with bitter disputes between Mr Rothschild, the Indonesian partners and independent board members, and allegations of financial irregularities. Last year Bumi said it had uncovered more than $200m of spending “with no clear business purpose” at its Berau subsidiary. It is taking action to recover more than $170m from Rosan Roeslani, a former executive.
The battles over Bumi contributed to criticism that the UK financial sector had been too eager to welcome some foreign companies to the London market, particularly from the emerging markets resources sector.
Mr Rothschild, who last year lost a fight to oust board members at Bumi, says he allowed the Bakries too much control and that independent directors proved too weak to exert their influence.
As founder of the cash shell that created Bumi, Mr Rothschild benefited from an award of free shares in the company. He says he remains down about £42m on the deal he instituted and says the founders’ shares were awarded for risks taken and were “not a one-way bet”.
Under the terms of the separation deal now completed, the Bakries have exited Asia Resources by selling their 23.8 per cent stake to Samin Tan, another Indonesian businessman and the company’s chairman. He already owned a similar stake. The Bakries have also bought back Asia Resource’s 29.2 per cent stake in Bumi Resources for $501m, while Asia Resource has retained 85 per cent of Berau, another Indonesian coalminer.
“This was an unholy mess . . . first chapter has been completed with this transaction,” says Nick von Schirnding, chief executive of Asia Resources.
He adds the much delayed deal has been “like walking through a minefield” but is an “outstanding result for investors”. Asia Resource has promised to repay some $400m to its shareholders. Mr Tan, who bought into Bumi in 2011, is to step down as chairman.
Richard Knights, an analyst at Liberum, says: “Bumi Resources has great assets and there was a good opportunity but Bumi plc never had more than a minority in the assets and the whole company ended up being controlled by the Indonesians and run for their benefit.
“I think Nick von Schirnding has done a really good job in the circumstances. He has defined a strategy, stuck to it and it has been the best option he had.
“From an investment point of view it has not been that much worse than other coal mining companies – the share price fall is not just about corporate governance problems.”

Here is the entire article...
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e68a21fa-b406-11e3-a102-00144feabdc0.html

Look up ANYTHING this man does. It all ends the same. Companies collapse, and new ones emerge. EVERY TIME! Wonder why He lives in Switzerland?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »
he subject of "Priests" came up on another thread, and I thought it applied here as well. A simple google gave me something. This is a list of "Publicly Accused" Catholic priests.
I'm not hatin' Just sayin' There are THOUSANDS of them. funny thing that I can name most all of the corrupt world leaders, as well as the industrial giants that appoint them.

I never knew how many Catholic Priests were in the doo doo. Another eye opener... It's not a list you can even read thru. It's formatted like a registry editor. Listed under A,B,C,D ect... Thousands!!!

http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

This has been a really messed up day. I'm going to the watering hole...

I forgot to say. Almost All of them are accused more than once. MANY of them are accused of Hundreds of offenses. That means tens if not hundreds of thousands of victims. Yes right here in America!

To make a bad subject a bit easier... I think this is how Hippies were created. Maybe I'll cut them a little more slack.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:52:06 PM by zombie »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()