Author Topic: Please Help!!  (Read 1209 times)

Maxx1385

• View Profile
Please Help!!
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »
I just purchased a 2008 Kymco Agility 125. I am in the USA and I know that affects what model I have. I am having a hard time figuring out what my engine is and what performance parts I can use on it. I see all of these engine codes with QMB and QMA and I am hoping that someone can help me get started on upgrading my scoot! The one thing I have figured out is that my CDI is DC lol, but other than that I do not know which one to purchase as an upgrade, or if it would even make my scoot any faster. I appreciate any info! Thank you!

mjcharger

• View Profile
Re: Please Help!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 04:24:54 AM »
The engine is a KDU. It's the upgraded GY6. The guy at Kymco support told me that.

marioG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 06:17:15 AM »
try buttun search in this forum...

its already been done several times...
FUBAR is an acronym that commonly means "f***ed up beyond all recognition/any repair".

Portland Steve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 03:20:30 PM »
GY6 125 cc parts seem to be what to look at.  Exhausts, intake and drive train should work in general and there are lots of suppliers, but do more research on engine parts.

Red Horn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »
Does not seem to me that gains can be made that are worth the investment IMO. Please report back and let us know how you do.

old mod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 09:33:17 PM »
Hi Maxxie,
          e i've made so far            Welcome to the forum, the best bang for buck upgrade i've made so far, is Dr. Pulley sliders. Size for most KDU engines is 18x14 weight is specific to the engine, but for average 125, you should be close to 12.7 Grammes. Of course the next upgrade is good oil! Full synthetic 75-90W gear oil, and after running in, 5-40 synthetic engine oil.
                                     Happy scooting,
                                                               Keith

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()