Author Topic: body moulding?  (Read 1257 times)

badboy

• View Profile
body moulding?
« on: August 04, 2011, 05:08:41 AM »
Does anyone know where i can get, or does anyone have black body mouldings that fit a 2010 peoples150?  I want to replace my green and whites hehe or at least the greens... also if you have a seat laying around, I need a seat also because my dog chewed mine up.

Fred

Rayweddel

• View Profile
    • Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
Re: body moulding?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »
Every vehicle Owners have a bit concern about moulding  body. It is very necessary for every important aspect of every trucks owners who have been taken accident truck. It is to be necessary for moulding work for trucks.   

MikeKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 03:35:17 AM »
Umm, yeah.

You might want to look at spraying the plastics with plasti-dip.  It's temporary, which is good and bad.  Lasts up to 3 years, and will peel off whenever you like.

I would imagine Stadium Yamaha has any Kymco plastics you might want.  (Mention the forum.) but probably not in black, unless that's a stock color.  If you want to change colors, you may be better off with Bondo and paint.  Or plasti-dip.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:46:21 AM »
I was going to suggest the same. Save a few bucks, and have them professionally sprayed. You can also look into upholstery shops to re do your seat. 80 bucks is about the Avg.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()