Author Topic: UXV 700 Race Build  (Read 10249 times)

JoeMarshall

• View Profile
Re: UXV 700 Race Build
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2015, 12:12:48 AM »
I was checking out ur pics, looks like fun. You deffinatly stand out with that machine. Starting line, Polaris, Polaris, artic cat, Polaris, oh wait what's that a kymco? And I'm  not sure what that 4wheeler is on your Facebook pics, but that has to be the most awsome atv I have ever seen.

Wicked Al

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2015, 02:26:42 AM »
Thanks Joe!

Yup, it stands out for sure. This last race was cool because there was a grandstand with lots of people watching, my wife said that a lot of them were rooting for me just because I was different.

It is a lot of fun, and I'm making ground on the Arctic Cats and Polaris vehicles. I always liked the underdog and enjoy the unusual, like a utility vehicle showing up a sport vehicle.

The ATV on my page is the Wraith 1000. It is a purpose built, clean sheet design for a desert race sport ATV. 110hp V2 Suzuki motor, 18" of front wheel travel and 20" of rear wheel travel on 28" tires using a six shock suspension design of mine. I'm not quite done with it or I would be at the Vegas to Reno race this weekend, maybe by next year I will have everything done and tested.

Perhaps by the time I get done building aftermarket parts for the KYMCO you will want one again. The Teryx is a good vehicle though, don't think you can go wrong with it for an all purpose SxS.

JoeMarshall

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 11:50:51 PM »
Yeah it's only a matter of time till parts come out for kymco, I would prolly buy the uxv 450i, the new front end is pretty cool looking. And it will fit in the state parks around here. I am very limited to where I can ride. I'm too wide. I put the dynojet power commander and stage 3 vforce John clutch in the Teryx, seems perfect right there. Was gonna put the muzzys exhaust system on but I don't really want to be that loud. And it was close to $1000, no thanks.

I'll have to keep watching for that atv, like to see that when it's finished!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()