Author Topic: Agility 125 Best Mods?  (Read 2823 times)

hdsteal

• View Profile
Agility 125 Best Mods?
« on: February 08, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »
New to site, just picked up a 09' Agility 125 for son to use at college/zoom home with.
Have already put on a windshield, but am looking for other mod options.  What would
you suggest for inexpensive mods to the 125?  Either for performance and/or rider
comfort? 

Any thoughts on upgrading the headlight w/some type of plug-n-play unit?

Thanks   ???
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:36:10 PM by hdsteal »

blue

• View Profile
Re: Agility 125 Best Mods?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:41:58 PM »
for mods to go a few mph faster. lighter rollers.And a race cdi box. And check and see if your modle has the smoth drive boss in it. and a bigger main jet. For comfort put typ of foot pegs on it. and a carrying box on the back that has the back reast on it.   Good luck and fun have with your scoot,

hdsteal

• View Profile
Re: Agility 125 Best Mods?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 03:07:36 AM »
for mods to go a few mph faster. lighter rollers.And a race cdi box. And check and see if your modle has the smoth drive boss in it. and a bigger main jet. For comfort put typ of foot pegs on it. and a carrying box on the back that has the back reast on it.   Good luck and fun have with your scoot,
Should have mentioned-got the box already (quick release).  Was thinking about the others you mentioned. 
From what I've seen on the site, am I correct in believing that the size 11 rollers is what I need?

Also any suggestions on that headlight (w/a plug-n-play mod)?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()