Author Topic: Helmets  (Read 1565 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

wkreps

• View Profile
Re: Helmets
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:03:11 PM »
Yeah I do, but mine looks a little nicer than that one. Thankfully.
Wayne

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 10:03:04 PM »
Why yes I do.  Actually, I'm picking up my new HJC IS-17 this coming Friday from a Honda dealer in NH (no sales tax in NH).  I dropped my HJC Scratch, so it's time to replace it.  Going to keep the scratch though, it served me well.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

josephthediviner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 02:39:51 AM »
I am on my third HJC in two years both of the others gave their lives for mine..  first looked OK but the inner foam was crushed, the second the chin bar was torn and the poor thing suffered a cut strap where the air ambulance jockeys cut it off of me.  They work period and a full face or flip face is way better than a half or even a 3/4 when you need it. 

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 03:04:15 AM »
I am on my third HJC in two years both of the others gave their lives for mine..  first looked OK but the inner foam was crushed, the second the chin bar was torn and the poor thing suffered a cut strap where the air ambulance jockeys cut it off of me.  They work period and a full face or flip face is way better than a half or even a 3/4 when you need it.

Maybe.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()