Author Topic: New battery on Kymco, but nothing is working.  (Read 139 times)

Kymco4Life

• View Profile
New battery on Kymco, but nothing is working.
« on: May 07, 2024, 05:31:17 PM »
Hello!

Background story: My Kymco Agility 50 has its plug stuck inside the little hole where it belongs, it is halfway in (or maybe more not sure) and I can not push/put it in more or try to pull it back with the help of my tool. *That is issue one"

*Now issue two:" Today after 8 months of idle I tried to see if the battery is alive, I put the key in and turned it all the way and tried brake, blinkers, horn or the front lights, nothing worked.
I said okay, the battery most be dead during all the time and this cold winter in Sweden.

So I bought a new battery with a little bit lower power, it is same volt 12V but the 4.2 AH is slightly lower I charged it fully and replaced it with the older one and correctly connected the wires to the + and - ones, also the fuse was fine. (the two small fuse next to the battery)

Current situation: I cant turn the blinkers or the lights with the new battery either. It is completely dead. I dont know what to test, what to change, or where inside my Kymco is the location of an important part that I need to watch etc.

I would love if I could get some help/guidance on what to do next step.

This post is mainly about the battery and not the sparkplug but I wanted to give some background story. But if you know how I can solve the sparkplug issue I would be very helpful too.

Also if you wonder anything just ask!  :)

Thank you!
Kymco
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 05:46:45 PM by Kymco4Life »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()