Author Topic: City Grip tires in Virginia  (Read 733 times)

willembop

• View Profile
City Grip tires in Virginia
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
When I bought my 2007 Xciting 500 from a guy in Richmond, it had a fairly new set of Michelin City Grip tires on it. I like the way the tires perform, and they still look fairly new. The previous owner also provided a brand new set of City Grips, which are sitting in my garage. I got to thinking that when I finally wear out my tires, probably years from now, the new set will likely be deteriorated from sitting so long. Anyway, maybe someone could use them now, rather than having them waste away in my garage. Anyone in the Fredericksburg, Virgina area need a free set of tires?

Tromper

• Seattlish
    • View Profile
Re: City Grip tires in Virginia
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 05:09:48 AM »
I dunno Willem, think you're just going to have to ride a lot to wear out that first set fast.
Don't think the backs last really all that long anyway. 
2008 SYM HD200 "Niwanibiz"
2018 Suzuki Burgman AN650z "Bebaamaadizid"

k9 S200 (Blue) "Max" (Sold)
k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo" (Deceased)
k7 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Ohanzee" (Sold)

MJR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 05:47:54 AM »
Not sure what sizes those are. There might be a local guy here willing to pay shipping.
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

ClayMation

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 05:53:59 AM »
When I bought my 2007 Xciting 500 from a guy in Richmond, it had a fairly new set of Michelin City Grip tires on it. I like the way the tires perform, and they still look fairly new. The previous owner also provided a brand new set of City Grips, which are sitting in my garage. I got to thinking that when I finally wear out my tires, probably years from now, the new set will likely be deteriorated from sitting so long. Anyway, maybe someone could use them now, rather than having them waste away in my garage. Anyone in the Fredericksburg, Virgina area need a free set of tires?
Would you ship them to Cali? Just curious.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()