Author Topic: Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have  (Read 2122 times)

star667

• View Profile
Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have
« on: January 23, 2020, 11:22:17 PM »
Hey guys if anyone here needs any questions answered about their venox either about repairs or mods as this forum is kind of dead
I have owned my venox for 3 years now initially getting the bike in piece's and completely rebuilding it so plenty of experience
Email: skyeheartfire@hotmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skye.heartfire.33

DSR

• View Profile
Re: Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 05:07:10 AM »
Hey Star667, Newbie to the forum and newbie to the Venox. Recently bought my first Venox 250 a 2012 model, I bought it not running due to the ignition switch not firing up the bike. It does run, I pull started it. The is a good battery and power to the switch. The bloke I bought it off thought it maybe the solenoid, I'm not sure where to start. Could you please help?
Cheers.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 10:36:29 PM »
Hey Star667, Newbie to the forum and newbie to the Venox. Recently bought my first Venox 250 a 2012 model, I bought it not running due to the ignition switch not firing up the bike. It does run, I pull started it. The is a good battery and power to the switch. The bloke I bought it off thought it maybe the solenoid, I'm not sure where to start. Could you please help?
Cheers.
Maybe he wants you to go through facebook?

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()