Author Topic: "Stig's KYMCO Parts & Serv."  (Read 3382 times)

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
Re: "Stig's KYMCO Parts & Serv."
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 05:26:18 AM »
Congratulations on your retirement. You can now enjoy whatever tickles your fancy. Well,,, that is after you've tackled Mrs. Stig daily honey do list. Lol

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 06:48:31 PM »
Mrs Stig is quite a bit younger than I am....and still working.
So the pup and I are citizens of leisure. ...plus I am notoriously bad at losing the grocery list.. and I can do the same with a chores list.
Might train the pup to ride the scooter with me....important stuff like that. Show her how we do a valve adjustment.
7 & a wakeup.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 05:33:20 AM »
I just looked at my calendar again, and the day you walk out into retirement is the same day that I sign my retirement papers with the State Department of Education. Kindred spirits, I guess. 😀
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 12:18:14 AM »
I just looked at my calendar again, and the day you walk out into retirement is the same day that I sign my retirement papers with the State Department of Education. Kindred spirits, I guess. 😀
GL,
Will meet you  0'Dark:30 at Tim's !!
I'll buy the first round.
Don't know about you - but this feels funny. Too young to be old and retired...I thought.
My first love is being a father, having had kids in the house for 43 yrs so far. That hasn't changed. So, I'm good. (diapers, hair detangler, rice cereal, training bras....after 43 yrs my expenditure equals the GNP of several S.American countries)
How are you handling the change that's coming?
Stig
Most recent scooter outing, last Sat. I'm cooling it on the scoot until that final afternoon.

Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 04:36:38 AM »
GL,
Will meet you  0'Dark:30 at Tim's !!
I'll buy the first round.
Don't know about you - but this feels funny. Too young to be old and retired...I thought.
My first love is being a father, having had kids in the house for 43 yrs so far. That hasn't changed. So, I'm good. (diapers, hair detangler, rice cereal, training bras....after 43 yrs my expenditure equals the GNP of several S.American countries)
How are you handling the change that's coming?
Stig
Most recent scooter outing, last Sat. I'm cooling it on the scoot until that final afternoon.
I'm actually looking forward to being at home. As a Band director, I have given many evenings and weekends to concerts and festivals, and many weeks taking my bands on trips out of state. My wife has been a "band widow" for all these years, and she deserves some of my time now. Of course she has a long honey-do list waiting for me.  ??? Our daughters are now married and on their own, so we get to spend some quality time with each other, finally.

I really wish I lived closer to you, because I'd sure like to meet you at Tim's some day. If you ever make it to Idaho, I will treat you. You're a good soul, my man, a good soul.
2014 Lance PCH 150
Nampa, ID

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 09:48:24 AM »

The day is here Stig!
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
Last day for Stig!! You made it!
2014 Lance PCH 150
Nampa, ID

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()