Author Topic: Review report and short video of the new Like 150i with Noodoe  (Read 920 times)

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
Here is a babe from the phillipines who did a pretty nice review and a short ride video on the new Like 150i with Noodoe.
A noodle ride - so to say.  :) ;)

https://www.traveling-up.com/ride-review-kymco-like-150i-noodoe/

Enjoy!

And I am still missing the new subthread in this forum for the "NEW Like 150i"....why don´t we get/have one?
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Review report and short video of the new Like 150i with Noodoe
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:39:14 PM »
Good write-up, snazzy bike but have reservations about the noodoe feature because of poor tech support at the dealer level. Dealers in general seem to be unable to diagnose the simple problems that crop up occasionally so what are they going to do with increased complexity?
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 12:08:00 AM »
Darn few of these scooter reports, or on-line brochures,  use a 6 foot rider.
In this one this tiny female looks like she sitting on her parents Burgman 650.

Sometimes - only when it comes to scooter riding maybe - I wish I was as small as an Asian! (I coulda had that Metropolitan!)
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 06:36:18 PM »
@Karl
Yes, good point and there seems to be a glare issue too under bright sunlight.... 8)

@Tom
The new Like is indeed a bit bigger with more space for the rider. But maybe appears still a bit flimsy for the "Goliaths" in this world.  ;)
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()