Author Topic: The long way home  (Read 3397 times)

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
The long way home
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:23:42 AM »
 ;D Back down on the coast after a run through them thar hills ..
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: The long way home
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 08:07:44 AM »
There is a Koala in the tree!

No look to the left... Other left. Right there!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
 ::) Honestly Zombie ... how much can a koala bear ? ;D   In fact, me mate boomerang, said he was havin' a barbie and might kookaburra or two  ;)

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 01:24:33 PM »
Don't forget, when you're playing games later and your get 5 across, down or diagonal you have to yell, DINGO!
Wayne

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 05:14:53 PM »
Was looking at one of these yesterday. 1500 miles $2500, strange orangish/red color.
I do wish KYMCO would make something like the SYM Wolf Classic - especially since they claim they made stuff for Honda for years. That Wolf looks so much like an old Honda....very pretty.
Please keep the coastal pix coming - great stuff when you're stuck in the MidWest.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 03:26:16 AM »
::) Honestly Zombie ... how much can a koala bear ? ;D   In fact, me mate boomerang, said he was havin' a barbie and might kookaburra or two  ;)

Do I know you from the distillin' forums? Please don't.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 04:54:23 AM »
distillin' forums? Dude seriously, I want some... Please...  :)
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 05:01:20 AM »
If you want to see a bunch of condescending ass ho_es this is the place...  http://homedistiller.org/forum/

Here is the OTHER bunch of ass ho_es...  http://www.artisan-distiller.net/phpBB3/index.php

Here is the place I learned what time it is...  http://forum.moderndistiller.com

Don't tell anybody.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 05:52:34 AM »
I just joined this Ford Ranger forum. These guys suck! No sense of humor at all. People get away with calling wheels, tires... I make a great joke and nothing! WTF!
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 06:02:10 AM »
So you know EXACTLY what I mean.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Kymco Forum is the BEST forum on the Internet PERIOD!
Skad lets us self police, and there is NEVER a stupid ass flame war, or any immature actions on anybodys part (except me, and maybe AXY) but there is nowhere like this .

Even the other scooter forums are self involved whore houses. You ALL know what I mean. The fearless leader with his finger on the Block IP button, and all his fearless minions...
Skad had/has the right idea. Let people be what they are, and make their own choices. It's AMERICA BIT_ _ ES! Speak Spanish!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 06:05:43 AM »
I just joined this Ford Ranger forum. These guys suck! No sense of humor at all. People get away with calling wheels, tires... I make a great joke and nothing! WTF!

Hahahahaha!!!  Let's all buy Ford Rangers and join the forum,,, maybe that will help!  ;D ;D ;D

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 06:06:41 AM »
All other forums are  jokes!!! 

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 06:22:24 AM »
Once again Vivo NAILED it. What's the address Peetes? I have more email #'s than google. ;)

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »
... so Zombie says "this barbie that Boomer's havin', will Wallaby there ?  Wkreps says " yeah, I reckon she'll go if Dingos". And Vivo yells out " yep, and I reckon Vegemite come too".  ;D  ( sorry lads, I couldn't help myself  ;D ;D ;D )

Hey Stig, here's another coast shot for you sport. Sounds like you'd better strap that surfboard of yours on the side of your scoot and head on down.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:52:20 AM by Hairy Bob »

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 01:19:48 PM »
... so Zombie says "this barbie that Boomer's havin', will Wallaby there ?  Wkreps says " yeah, I reckon she'll go if Dingos". And Vivo yells out " yep, and I reckon Vegemite come too".  ;D  ( sorry lads, I couldn't help myself  ;D ;D ;D )

Hey Stig, here's another coast shot for you sport. Sounds like you'd better strap that surfboard of yours on the side of your scoot and head on down.

Hairy, How do you keep from crashing into the palmettos with scenery like that? I'd have a heck of a time keeping my eyes on the road.
'Round here if I see a slightly different colored cow  going by...I'm all over the road!
Thanks for the great pix!
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()